Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Daily Bread Mailbag: Golovkin's Return, Zab Judah Injury, More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
    I know homie I remember what he said before they fought. I just want him to be honest about who he actually thinks won both fights...
    Dude would lie to his own mother. I think he’s lied soo much he starts believing his own lies. He says he boxes yet doesn’t score for Defense which is an OFFICIAL criteria. He completely ignores body work and combos. U want to know his scorecard just look up Compubox. He’s admitted numerous times he scores for the busier boxer even if they miss 80%. He completely ignores that GGG even looked beat the fuk up!!! Ran from the ring CRYING and His OWN trainer said he lost! SMH on what more you need???

After the fight GGG went to The ER while Canelo went to the club...

Comment

Originally posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
      I like Roy and value his opinion, but that doesn't really answer my question. This ish is of vital importance to humanity, man. If we can tell remotely who is biased and who isn't it changes everything.
      IMO Abel Sanchez was completely biased for ggg and yet he had no problem with the decision

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
        IMO Abel Sanchez was completely biased for ggg and yet he had no problem with the decision
        Sure. He saw it a draw I believe and that's a valid opinion too, as is a close win for Canelo. I personally had GGG up one but I ain't gonna pretend I got some special insight or that I'm completely unbiased, as some people on here like to do.

Comment

Originally posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
          Sure. He saw it a draw I believe and that's a valid opinion too, as is a close win for Canelo. I personally had GGG up one but I ain't gonna pretend I got some special insight or that I'm completely unbiased, as some people on here like to do.
          These are the 4 that judges a trained to look at when scoring fights.

Effective Aggression
          Clean Hard punches
          Defense
          Ring Generalship

If you follow those guidelines Canelo won the fight 7-5.

1st fight I scored 7-5 GGG but one rounds was a tossup. I just have to ggg so can see a draw.

I even gave ggg round 12 in the 2nd fight. I guess I can see a draw in both fights??? But can’t see Canelo winning the 1st or GGG the 2nd??? I just can’t give other guy 7 rounds.

Listen I even gave Floyd EVERY round against Canelo. I’m not going to sell out just because he’s my current favorite boxer.
          Last edited by Shadoww702; 06-15-2019, 04:06 PM.

Comment

Effective Aggression
            Clean Hard punches
            Defense
            Ring Generalship

1st fight I scored 7-5 GGG but one rounds was a tossup. I just have to ggg so can see a draw.

I even gave ggg round 12 in the 2nd fight. I guess I can see a draw in both fights??? But can’t see Canelo winning the 1st or GGG the 2nd??? I just can’t give other guy 7 rounds.

Listen I even gave Floyd EVERY round against Canelo. I’m not going to sell out just because he’s my current favorite boxer.
            If there was only one way of scoring a fight, man, you wouldn't need judges - and if there wasn't a subjective element then all three judges would have scored every round the same... But like I say your opinion is as valid as anyone else's and ultimately the judges gave their verdict... I just find it kinda amusing the lengths folk go to to try to 'prove' that their score is somehow objective and unbiased. All boxing scores are subjective and we all have our biases... that was the entirety of my point.

Comment

Effective Aggression
              Clean Hard punches
              Defense
              Ring Generalship

why not, everyone else does

Comment

nobody questions Golovkin's performance against Canelo

Canelo, the SMALLER superstar, who G sparred when he was a kid

we question why he would not get in there with a genuine mover/spoiler..... why he avoided difficult opponents like Saunders Charlo Andrade... it goes back to Lara/Ward... and even, Derevyanchenko

I have always noticed that Golovkin is more than willing to fight someone who he knows he can land on... but if unsure, no chance of that fight happening

Loeffler recently insisting that Charlo " made no sense " tells the WHOLE story

Comment

Originally posted by Sledgeweather17 View Post
                  I'm neither a Canelo or GGG fan but I thought Canelo won both fights.

The first fight I thought Canelo put on a defensive master class and the second one I thought it was an offensive master class. The only reason the fights were close in my opinion were because of Canelo's lack of stamina.
                  "Master class" is far from what I would call a mastercall (defensively reserved: PWitaker, FMJ, BJSaunders, any Cuban etc). I think he used some defensive cues and evaded some of the heavy-handedness G was trying to impose, BUT the punch stats don't lie. It was an extremely close fight, that will have people talking for decades. I am glad it delivered on the big stage.
                  Last edited by BoxngLove; 06-15-2019, 04:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                    why not, everyone else does
                    Not me! It's not hard if your a TRUE boxing fan 1st.

Man you see the Briedis / Glowacki fight??? That sht was CRAZYY!!! Byrd the Ref. SUKS!!! SMH! He's turning into as bad as his wife lol. She's blind and he's DEAF! What a pair

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                      nobody questions Golovkin's performance against Canelo

Canelo, the SMALLER superstar, who G sparred when he was a kid

we question why he would not get in there with a genuine mover/spoiler..... why he avoided difficult opponents like Saunders Charlo Andrade... it goes back to Lara/Ward... and even, Derevyanchenko

I have always noticed that Golovkin is more than willing to fight someone who he knows he can land on... but if unsure, no chance of that fight happening

Loeffler recently insisting that Charlo " made no sense " tells the WHOLE story
                      Yeah and Rolls did or Vanes???

Comment

Working...
                      X