Collapse
No announcement yet.

If AJ loses again vs Ruiz

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fortunately Joshua has already made more money than 99.999% of boxers will make in a career. He could and probably should, pull the plug on boxing and do something else.....IF he loses the rematch

Comment

he did beat a 41 year old klitschko even though he got floored. of course he is a hype job. he left his country ONCE, and he got sparked. he is awful.

Comment

Originally posted by boxinggod101 View Post
        Could we say he was one of the latest hypejobs we had in boxing. This guy gets hurt in every fight. He's big and strong but he looks like he doesnt the heart of a champion.

Put Ruiz vs Wilder or Fury and he gets outclass. I think even Ortiz beats him.

Whats your thoughts?

PS it isnt a hate thread. I was hoping AJ would be the one to beat Wilder but the boxing gods made Fury come back.
        How exactly would a guy with zero skill like wilder or a clumsy goofy looking pitty patter like Fury “outclass” Ruiz?

Don’t get it twisted Ruiz is arguably the most skilled out of the top HWs right maybe only Ortiz imo has more skill than him but Ortiz doesn’t have Ruiz chin and neither does wilder or fury.

Ya better start getting use to Ruiz beating up you’re favorite HW cuz real fans knew what Ruiz could do noobs had no idea and ya still don’t.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
          That fool is Canadian.

Comment

Originally posted by Redsox View Post
            he did beat a 41 year old klitschko even though he got floored. of course he is a hype job. he left his country ONCE, and he got sparked. he is awful.
            I love Yanks talking about people hating to leave their country.

And don't give me that "the state's is the centr of boxin" BS, Ali travelled the world.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
              I love Yanks talking about people hating to leave their country.

And don't give me that "the state's is the centr of boxin" BS, Ali travelled the world.
              you should listen to tapes of it then, and finger yoself.

Comment

Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
                Joshua is the best heavyweight in British history, if you want to call him a hype job go ahead but British fans won't like it.

Comment

Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
                  That fool is Canadian.
                  British-Canadian.

Comment

Originally posted by boxinggod101 View Post
                    Could we say he was one of the latest hypejobs we had in boxing. This guy gets hurt in every fight. He's big and strong but he looks like he doesnt the heart of a champion.

Put Ruiz vs Wilder or Fury and he gets outclass. I think even Ortiz beats him.

Whats your thoughts?

PS it isnt a hate thread. I was hoping AJ would be the one to beat Wilder but the boxing gods made Fury come back.
                    Hype jobs don't achieve what AJ has. Look at Foreman and Frazier. They don't even have a resume but they're considered to be ATG's.

Hype jobs have 1 or 2 good wins and nothing more their whole career. AJ has already achieved more than that and he's only had 23 fights.

AJ has only been hurt against Wlad and Whyte before the Ruiz fight. Against whom do you think he was hurt against other than those 2?

Did AJ not prove his heart against Wlad? But why are you saying he showed no heart against Ruiz? He showed plenty.

Wilder and Fury now know what to do and what not to do against Ruiz. They won't make the same mistakes AJ made by swinging hooks with him on the inside. They'll strictly keep it on the outside. It's always easier when people know what to look out for.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockybigblower View Post
                      He is not hype job but his problem is simple.
                      He has become a commodity. Nobody on his promotional team cares wether he can be great...they just care wether he can win. They tell him that hometown advantage can overcome skill deficiency rather than saying that in ring improvements are what's needed to help him win anywhere. They are feeding him the idea that it was external disadvantages were to blame for his loss so he is going to think that all he needs to do is get back to his warm bed in order to win. Anthony Joshua could be great by daring to be great but he hasn't needed to. He has taken on lesser challenges that required lesser motivation...and to the point where he thought Ruiz was just another blow out...that's why he looked disinterested. He's had a wake up call...let's see how it goes from here.
                      Are you saying home advantage doesn't play any part in it? Why then do teams who are from the same country play in each others cities? It plays a huge part. That's why the home team win the vast majority of the time.

AJ has dared to be great in who he's fought thus far. Then when you include who he wants to fight after sending huge offers out but were denied, it's clear he's the only one willing to fight everyone. The others are just b1tches who want to talk about it instead of actually doing it. That's a punk in any language.

AJ has taken on the lesser fighters? He has by far the best resume in the division. Not his fault everyone wants to duck huge money offers. But who else has a better resume or equal to it?

Comment

Working...
                      X