Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Go back in time or live your current life?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

edit the first post! you will retain memory ONLY for the time frame where you choose to go back to re-live it. BUT anything after that point, you will not remember anything. this way you cant cheat in the future. this is why i said if you choose to go back to a time frame then anyone and anything AFTER that time frame will not exist. this way you cant cheat.

so for example, if you got into a car accident 20 years ago by running a red light and because of that, you're now handicap for life. so lets say you want to go back to that time frame to re-live it so that you will NOT run that red light so the accident will never happen and you wont be handicap.

BUT anything after this point, you will not retain any current memory of your life now. this way once you get pass the time frame where you want to go back to re-live it, you cant cheat to get the same thing you got now. this is why i said if you choose to go back then you'll lose anyone and anything you know that came after that time frame.

Comment

Originally posted by TBear View Post
      I have had regrets, but to go back and change anything might mean changing everything and not necessarily for the better. It is what it is and "it could be worse".
      that's exactly what i am trying to explain here in the original post. that's why i keep stressing that if you choose to go back to re-live a time frame, then anyone you know that came AFTER that time will not exist. so is this a risk you're willing to take?

Comment

Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
        My brother once told my father that he wished that he’d had the opportunity to go to war at 16 as he had

What a ****wit
        I am Jew...... I’m always at war.... mydad kicked me to die for Israel.... kill for it........ my hk. 91 308....

I’m made to die for Israel..... I love Palestine ppl. .... netnyahu.... kid gloves ....... I wish I about money...... I’ve slappped up more than a bakers dozen...

Do you speak Hebrew...... it’s to read right to left..... I’m a lunatic... I’ve dunked on putos I traffic.... don’t get posterized by a fooooooo like me...

Comment

Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
          that's exactly what i am trying to explain here in the original post. that's why i keep stressing that if you choose to go back to re-live a time frame, then anyone you know that came AFTER that time will not exist. so is this a risk you're willing to take?
          Kisses....... I know you..... you know me......
          No take backs..... time ..... no tats...time tick tok.....  

Peace bro...

Comment

Wouldn’t go back a day, mates. Life isn’t perfect, but my kid is. Wouldn’t risk changing her for the world.

Comment

Originally posted by E10Rifle View Post
              Wouldn’t go back a day, mates. Life isn’t perfect, but my kid is. Wouldn’t risk changing her for the world.
              good post.

Comment

Working...
              X