Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Berchelt Was Bored at Herring-Ito, Prefers Loma or Gervonta Next

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Berchelt stops Tank Davis Late

Too much hart, skill and power for the fat boy! But that fight won't happen. He should just get it on with Herring or Loma

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing101_ View Post
      I love watching Berchelt, he's a great talent and always gives you a show. Although he is a good all around boxer and very tough, I think his style would be better matched for a lomachenko fight. Lomachenko wont like if Berchelt hops on his bicycle and Boxes from the outside. He also is a great combination puncher who rarely just will throw 1 or 2 shots at a time for Loma to pivot and get angles on. A Gervonta Davis Fight would be DANGEROUS for him. Considered he suffered a TKO loss from Luis Florez, He leaves his chin exposed way to much for it not to get touched by someone like Gervonta Davis.
      The thing that makes Berchelt so interesting for me against Loma is his combination punching along with the fact that he doesn't need to sit down or load up on his punches in order to generate power. He throws these short combos that almost look like slapping shots but land with a thudding impact. He needs to tighten up his defense though.

Comment

Cynic in me tells Berchelt doesn't like how widely Herring got a win from Ito so it's better call out money-making fights like Loma or Davis, even if those are very thin to make.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
          You know I want Tank vs. GRJ! However, GRJ wants it to be a unification, so I rather see Berchelt vs. GRJ as soon as possible! I hope GRJ doesn't wait long for LSC, and goes to the WBC to get that fight with Berchelt! Actually, I wish GRJ would just make a deal with Tank, without having a strap!
          I like what you are saying. Does Russell have a belt at 130 or something?

Davis wouldn't require Russell to have a belt first. It's also easy to make, as you say. Will it happen, tho? I don't think so, not yet at least.

Russell should target Santa Cruz instead. Be loud as can be!

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
            I like what you are saying. Does Russell have a belt at 130 or something?

Davis wouldn't require Russell to have a belt first. It's also easy to make, as you say. Will it happen, tho? I don't think so, not yet at least.

Russell should target Santa Cruz instead. Be loud as can be!
            No, Tank is ready whenever! GRJ thinks it's better to make the WBC order the Berchelt fight, and then unify, and for financial reasons, that's a better path, but maybe Ellerbe can make it happen? I hope so!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                No, Tank is ready whenever! GRJ thinks it's better to make the WBC order the Berchelt fight, and then unify, and for financial reasons, that's a better path, but maybe Ellerbe can make it happen? I hope so!
                I'd like to see that fight instead of the guy Gervonta is fighting next. Ellerbe is incompetent!

Comment

This sport needs more brave warriors like Miguel Berchelt

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
                    Until Berchelt tightens up that D he needs to stay away from Tank. Herring is a much more winnable fight.
                    Laughable comments... this are the same people that if the berchelt fights herring and anihalates him... will be saying he took on a cherry picked fighter.... such a coward... he should gave taken on Davis or loma....

Comment

Originally posted by Satir View Post
                      Finally the man is talking, pitty he wasnt so vocal like a year, year and a half ago when Loma was looking for opponents to unify 130
                      He knows Loma is fighting Campbell next so thinks it's safe to talk. But when Loma wins, he'll be silent again. Just watch.

He also knows Floyd won't allow Davis to fight on a TR card so that is pie in the sky also.

Comment

Working...
                      X