No announcement yet.

The funniest thing about the UKasuals

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Boxing1013 View Post
    A man who can't refute the facts so he attacks the source - which by the way, wasn't even the source at all lol - it was an anecdotal story which was TOLD in the Daily Mail.

If the facts hurt your feelings man I'm sorry. Keep being proud of that great NHS and paying more and more in taxes for worse and worse care, importing 3rd world doctors to try and survive, and trying to sabotage the will of your people by trying to wiggle out of Brexit at every opportunity.

You're probably the type of UK guy who follows Gary Linekar on twitter and likes all his posts lol. Fu.cking clown.
    America is a ****hole sorry to say....epidemic of crack and spice , Detroit , Washington,Chicago , Baltimore , LÁ full of guns and gang crime , people dying at hospital doors because no insurance...that why the place is so empty and shallow...are health service might not be the best in the world but we are not left to die on a operating table because we have not paid insurance.
    That’s proper ****ed up and even my mate who lives in NYC said it’s proper ****ed

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
      I don't need to click links posted by some random American boxing fan on the internet to learn about dentistry and medical care in the UK. I'm British. I live here.
      We were talking about the differences between US and UK healthcare. You butted in to my conversation with someone else, who by the way, was the one who brought up the whole healthcare debate to begin with.

Those articles show the state of healthcare in the UK, backed up by stories, evidence and statistics. If you didn't want to have the conversation - why did you butt in to my conversation and try to argue from a position of intellectual superiority?

The average Brits' love affair with their gov't run healthcare is an embarrassment.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
        They will sit here on America's internet and argue with us Americans about what's going on in America and popular sentiment here.

We, Americans, saw Wilder all over the place leading up to the fight due to his comments about catching a body

We saw Wilder all over the media after the fight when he almost caught a body.

Sports center #1 highlight. News channels that don't usually carry boxing picked it up. The #1 trending topic on Twitter. The catch a body comment and the KO got tens of millions of views.

But the UKasuals will try to argue us down to convince us we didn't see what we saw in America.

I stopped responding to them clowns. All they know about what's going on in America is what Lord Hearn says & what some users on these small boxing websites say.
        If ever there was an embarrassing cameo of how some (not all) Americans think that the world revolves around them - this is it.
        This motor city bellend has never visited a nightclub in Liverpool, or London, or Manchester. He is a small minded fart who has never been anywhere near a footy stadium fight in the UK, home of boxing.

May God bless his ignorance, he displays it here like a badge, the idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by Froch_uppercut View Post
          If ever there was an embarrassing cameo of how some (not all) Americans think that the world revolves around them - this is it.
          This motor city bellend has never visited a nightclub in Liverpool, or London, or Manchester. He is a small minded fart who has never been anywhere near a footy stadium fight in the UK, home of boxing.

boxing is dying in the states and he hates it fella.....all he shows is fat ass girls lol

Comment

Originally posted by Froch_uppercut View Post

The world does revolve around us. If Trump resigned like Teresa May it would be top story for weeks around the world. May resigns and it's a 2 minute segment on the news everywhere but in the UK. You're delusional if you don't think the world revolves around us.

Comment

Originally posted by The plunger man View Post
              America is a ****hole sorry to say....epidemic of crack and spice , Detroit , Washington,Chicago , Baltimore , LÁ full of guns and gang crime , people dying at hospital doors because no insurance...that why the place is so empty and shallow...are health service might not be the best in the world but we are not left to die on a operating table because we have not paid insurance.
              That’s proper ****ed up and even my mate who lives in NYC said it’s proper ****ed
              Our GDP per capita is much higher than yours.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...PP)_per_capita

Also - look which way people vote with their feet - are US people trying to immigrate to the UK, or vice versa? Many more people come to the US from Western Europe than vice versa, and the biggest single contributor is, you guessed it, the UK!

https://mises.org/wire/3-times-many-...her-way-around

We have our issues here in the US for sure. Most are fortunately quarantined to those problem areas.

But we are a much more popular destination apparently that the UK. Probably has much to do with the freedom that exists here in the US relative to your country. You're living on your knees and you don't even know it/or you enjoy it lol.

Comment

Originally posted by The plunger man View Post
                This is what happens when all your info comes from tv & internet. He's never been to any of those places. I've been to all but one and lived in two. But I guarantee he'll claim to know more about those places than I do.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing1013 View Post
                  If you didn't want to have the conversation - why did you butt in to my conversation and try to argue from a position of intellectual superiority?
                  Because you clearly had no idea what you were talking about.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                    The world does revolve around us. If Trump resigned like Teresa May it would be top story for weeks around the world. May resigns and it's a 2 minute segment on the news everywhere but in the UK. You're delusional if you don't think the world revolves around us.
                    If I was talking to non Americans about what an awesome country America is, I definitely wouldn't mention The Donald.

Comment

• Originally posted by kafkod View Post
                      Because you clearly had no idea what you were talking about.
                      Oh really - but when I correct you with actual statistics you say 'I live here' lol. Refute the stats I posted or be gone.

Comment

Working...
                      X