Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: Consensus Is the Right Man Won Canelo-Jacobs Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Had it a draw but either guy winning depending on how you scored first 4 rounds wasn’t a issue either

Comment

Originally posted by P4P Forever View Post
      Hearn's honesty makes me think he angling for more bidness with Oscar and Canelo, not a bad strategy. I was rooting for Jacobs But Canelo and his team scooted Jacobs well and executed it well. Jacobs looked old took to long to get going and was out boxed. Thought he would use his size better but dint. Canelo's Defense is what impressed me! Jacobs seemed out of sink and robotic. He was better the second half obviously but I have a feeling Canelo's speed was better then Jacobs expected. There wont be a rematch. Probaly GGG a third go. Dazn wants it that's where the money is. Hearn will push for Andred. Charlo desent seem that hot anymore in light of his resent performances. Like the flame went out maybe just temporally flickering but needs to fight quality opponents and look good! Anyway Hearn took (L) more graciously then any promoter I can recall.
      Charlo had 1 tough outing in 3 or 4 years so now he isn't hot, when Jacob's looked rough and could've lost his 2 before Canelo?

Charlo beats Canelo because Canelo is a front runner. He'll pressure him instead of backfoot fighting and have him tired by the 7th

Comment

Originally posted by Madison boxing View Post
        How? Sky and boxingscene had it a draw. Spence andrade marquez all had jacobs winning. I thought jacobs edged it, he looked comfortable all fight, can someone tell me what problems canelo caused jacobs offensively? I cant think of many.
        STFU hater.

Spence - known anti-Mexican, pro-black had Jacobs winning? The hell you say!?!

Andrade - Jacob's friend, no surprise he had him winning.

Marquez - known Canelo hater, he probably had Kirkland winning as well.

Canelo won, you dipshits want to make some kind of controversy out of this.

Comment

People must be giving Jacobs charity rounds. He didn't win this fight. He took the first half of the fight off. He fought Canelo's fight and lost.

Comment

Jacobs was confused and hesitant with Canelo's head movement and counters. He simply couldn't adjust and sustain any attack.

He lost the fight and in my eyes he only one 4 rounds. And I was rooting for the guy but he just simply didn't put it out.

Comment

For the life of me, I dont even know how people think this fight was close.

Comment

How? Sky and boxingscene had it a draw. Spence andrade marquez all had jacobs winning. I thought jacobs edged it, he looked comfortable all fight, can someone tell me what problems canelo caused jacobs offensively? I cant think of many.
                Canelo made jacobs miss and had Jacobs resorting to arm punching just to get punches off. The occasional "BIG" punch jacobs landed wasnt his normal punch. + jacobs fouled a lot, re-watch the fight & jacobs went low everytime with a shoeshine.

Comment

Originally posted by Death_Adder View Post
                  STFU hater.

Spence - known anti-Mexican, pro-black had Jacobs winning? The hell you say!?!

Andrade - Jacob's friend, no surprise he had him winning.

Marquez - known Canelo hater, he probably had Kirkland winning as well.

Canelo won, you dipshits want to make some kind of controversy out of this.
                  Haymon paid a lot of trolls. His $ is endless.

Comment

Quit lying fool! Spence said it was an easy victory for Canelo! Andrade and Jacob's are " Boy's" so of course he's gonna say he won. Marquez hates Canelo, always has and he always goes against Canelo and says Canelo lost so you gotta take Andrade's and Marquez's comments with a grain of salt!
                    Only one who is unbiased is Spence and he scored it easily for Canelo.
                    So go choke on a fat sausage you lying bum!

Comment

Originally posted by MC Hammer View Post
                      Charlo had 1 tough outing in 3 or 4 years so now he isn't hot, when Jacob's looked rough and could've lost his 2 before Canelo?

Charlo beats Canelo because Canelo is a front runner. He'll pressure him instead of backfoot fighting and have him tired by the 7th
                      😂🤣This the funniest shet I've heard all year!

Comment

Working...
                      X