Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Recent photos of Adonis Stevenson you likely did not see...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Someone should sack his stylist.

Comment

Originally posted by jmrf4435 View Post
      that stood out to me too, blank look
      ... he was like nearly brain dead, actually...

Comment

Originally posted by Rockybigblower View Post
        Someone should sack his stylist.
        ... just stop, man...

Comment

Id like to know how The girls he raped and held hostage from their family in a more sadistic than r kelly way feel about this whole situation,

People wanna look good and say forgive ect but even though theyd probably never see him again theyre probably thanking their lucky stars hes most likely incapable of committing similar acts now

Comment

Maybe god knows he's become a better man and has payed for his past therefore prolonging his 2nd chance in life. I was also hard on him too in the past and its good to see him looking good

Comment

Originally posted by HughJass View Post
              Maybe god knows he's become a better man and has payed for his past therefore prolonging his 2nd chance in life. I was also hard on him too in the past and its good to see him looking good
              All these people forgiving and forgetting this is perhaps gods way of stopping some inspeakable act he could have committed in the future he was a cold ass rapist and torturer of weak things

He doesnt deserve what he got but if all people who have the ability to do terrible acts with no remorse had the same tjing hapoen to them the world would be a better place

And all you who say everyome deserves a secomd chance i doubt youd agree woth that if you were the victim in his first chance

Comment

Originally posted by HughJass View Post
                Originally posted by Stuntman Mike View Post
                All these people forgiving and forgetting this is perhaps gods way of stopping some inspeakable act he could have committed in the future he was a cold ass rapist and torturer of weak things

He doesnt deserve what he got but if all people who have the ability to do terrible acts with no remorse had the same tjing hapoen to them the world would be a better place

And all you who say everyome deserves a secomd chance i doubt youd agree woth that if you were the victim in his first chance
                Read the highlighted. I never stated GOD KNOWS did i?

Comment

It do look spaced out. But we all know and seen how it coulda been worst.

Comment

So he's like ******ed now after brain damage or what?

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
                      ... just stop, man...

Who put you in charge?

Comment

Working...
                      X