Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seen this a million times now, beautiful goal.

Comment

• Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
      How did my boy Luka Jovic play?

Not gonna go in details as my source has asked me to remain tight lipped but let’s just say Klopp is a MASSIVE fan of this kid.
      Didn’t do anything but score an impossible header which is his job.

First of all I was ripping Luiz for being his usual crap self and not getting tight but that c.unt glanced a header in from a slowish chest high cross from about 18 yards with the angle. Wasn’t even a chance in any sense of the world. Right in the corner. Still think Short Arse should be moving his feet
      And saving that mind.

Body type looks like Diego Costa. Body language was good. He didn’t tire like a lot of his teammates.

Chelsea’s boring style actually worked against them. They were dead tired from about 55 minutes but we’re a crap attacking force so couldn’t capitalise. If we had someone sharp like Jovic we probably win that 4/5/6-1.

I think RLC is the only one at Chelsea with a clear idea of how to attack a space. The others just look for Hazard.

Willian is a Futsal player now. He is desperately poor.

Comment

• Originally posted by PrinceNaz88 View Post
        Pleasure seeing the GOAT in action again last night.

I always find it a bit strange when people try and look at the number of goals Messi scores. He is the best goalscorer in history I guess (I don't know the stats of the old players out there!) but he is so much more than a goalscorer.

The most talented and complete player of all time.
        True. Only reason I got caught up in that was cos of the 'Goals vs English teams' stat that was floating about after the game.

He's in the conversation as the best all-time in each of these categories:

Dribbling
        Passing
        Finishing
        Set pieces
        Control

It's a shame his skillset is reduced to talking about goalscoring stats, you're right. He'd still be the best in the world without the goals.

Comment

• Originally posted by El Fenomeno View Post
          True. Only reason I got caught up in that was cos of the 'Goals vs English teams' stat that was floating about after the game.

He's in the conversation as the best all-time in each of these categories:

Dribbling
          Passing
          Finishing
          Set pieces
          Control

It's a shame his skillset is reduced to talking about goalscoring stats, you're right. He'd still be the best in the world without the goals.
          He’d be Hazard without the goals

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
            He’d be Hazard without the goals
            He's miles ahead of Hazard in every non-scoring category apart from possibly dribbling. Even in that he's still a level above Hazard isn't he, alongside Maradona he's the best dribbler to have played.

As passers/playmakers they're worlds apart.

Comment

He's miles ahead of Hazard in every non-scoring category apart from possibly dribbling. Even in that he's still a level above Hazard isn't he, alongside Maradona he's the best dribbler to have played.

Hazard with that look in his eye around players like Inestia, Xavi, Neymar, Suarez would dominate Messi in every metric.. if he worked on his finishing

Comment

• Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
                Hazard with that look in his eye around players like Inestia, Xavi, Neymar, Suarez would dominate Messi in every metric.. if he worked on his finishing
                You 100% own a dartboard with a cutout of Messi's face on it. It must take a hammering the 4/5 times a season you watch him play.

Comment

Dribbling? I don’t think so, imo.

Passing maybe but in every other technical aspect you can’t really get better at football than Hazard.

Any shortcomings are largely that he’s not really a winner.

Hazard is the best player in the league and I say that as someone who doesn’t really like him that much. He’s extremely frustrating.

He’s not got that sociopathic, weirdo streak that the top dogs have.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
                    Dribbling? I don’t think so, imo.
                    He's an excellent dribbler of a ball don't get me wrong, but have Liverpool ever set up to defend Hazard like they did with Messi the other night? They might double up on him yeah, but literally every Liverpool player within 10 yards of Messi just ran towards him whenever he had the ball.

He fainted past Fabinho 5 times in the first 20 mins of that game.

If Hazard didn't play in the prem I don't think this discussion would happen. There's not a single Messi footballing attribute you'd swap out.

Comment

• Hazard isn’t 1/10th of the player Messi is even without the goals.

Hazard is not a better dribbler than Messi leave it out Sparked.

Comment

Working...
                      X