Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gary Russell: Santa Cruz is a Reckless Fighter - I'd Knock Him Out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

all aboard the grj express, leaving shortly, dont miss out, only 1 per year ^^

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
      No need to keep talking about Leo! Call Leonard Ellerbe, and let's get this on and poppin'!
      Someone needs to tell Gary he cant score a ko if he don't fight.Whats he going to do hit him from couch in living room?I don't wanna hear anything from this guy until he decides to start fighting and the time for that is almost gone.Wasted talent and he is happy about it,which I guess it is his choice, but its also my choice to totally ignore him until then.

Comment

Originally posted by Smash View Post
        all aboard the grj express, leaving shortly, dont miss out, only 1 per year ^^
        Yea would not be so bad if it were not one tune up after another.His legacy will be his win over Diaz and a past it J Gonz and that's pretty poor.

Comment

Originally posted by john l View Post
          Someone needs to tell Gary he cant score a ko if he don't fight.Whats he going to do hit him from couch in living room?I don't wanna hear anything from this guy until he decides to start fighting and the time for that is almost gone.Wasted talent and he is happy about it,which I guess it is his choice, but its also my choice to totally ignore him until then.
          You might as well ignore him, b/c all the FWs do too! I don't like his inactivity either, but he's right about one thing: LSC, Frampton, Warrington, Mares, etc. never wanted that work! The only one to call out GRJ was Loma and Jo Jo Diaz, and he fought them both! I think Tank vs. GRJ @ 130 is an excellent idea!

Comment

Originally posted by Squ□redCircle34 View Post
            Listen, none of that matters now!

We all want Santa Cruz vs Mr Gary Russell jr for the WBA/WBC/Ring titles!

Cruz has come out and talked about fighting other guys but Russell jr has stated many times he want to unify with any champ at 126 especially Santa Cruz!

They all at like he isn’t the champ, they all fought Mares yet Russell jr easily beat his conqueror Jhonny Gonzalez and won the title!

I just don’t understand Santa Cruz’s thought process, he rather fight Tank over Russell jr!?

Help me understand that!
            Thought process is simple, people actually somewhat mention Davis. Who talks about Russell? No one since Loma schooled him. Not to mention he barely even fights and when he does he usually fights overmatched opponents. He brings damn near nothing to the table for the price tag he demands. Nobody will be talking about him in a few years outside of what ifs.

Comment

Originally posted by Squ□redCircle34 View Post
              Listen, none of that matters now!

We all want Santa Cruz vs Mr Gary Russell jr for the WBA/WBC/Ring titles!

Cruz has come out and talked about fighting other guys but Russell jr has stated many times he want to unify with any champ at 126 especially Santa Cruz!

They all at like he isn’t the champ, they all fought Mares yet Russell jr easily beat his conqueror Jhonny Gonzalez and won the title!

I just don’t understand Santa Cruz’s thought process, he rather fight Tank over Russell jr!?

Help me understand that!
              You might as well ignore him, b/c all the FWs do too! I don't like his inactivity either, but he's right about one thing: LSC, Frampton, Warrington, Mares, etc. never wanted that work! The only one to call out GRJ was Loma and Jo Jo Diaz, and he fought them both! I think Tank vs. GRJ @ 130 is an excellent idea!
              How do you fight who isn't there? He talks when he has a fight booked afterwards he is nowhere to be seen or heard from. Don't try to make him a Rigo cuz he isn't avoided, he's on a milk carton 90% of the year.

Comment

Originally posted by jonnyc420 View Post
                How do you fight who isn't there? He talks when he has a fight booked afterwards he is nowhere to be seen or heard from. Don't try to make him a Rigo cuz he isn't avoided, he's on a milk carton 90% of the year.
                If you're with PBC, like Mares, LSC, still are, and Frampton used to be, he's very easy to find! Loma and Jo Jo Diaz found him! No excuses!

Comment

If you're with PBC, like Mares, LSC, still are, and Frampton used to be, he's very easy to find! Loma and Jo Jo Diaz found him! No excuses!
                  Took him quite some time to step up, but notice his 2 toughest fights sent him back to the likes of Martinez? Come on guy, don't deny Russell don't like to box and only barks when he's booked. Sad stuff to be honest.

Comment

Originally posted by jonnyc420 View Post
                    Took him quite some time to step up, but notice his 2 toughest fights sent him back to the likes of Martinez? Come on guy, don't deny Russell don't like to box and only barks when he's booked. Sad stuff to be honest.
                    GRJ schooled Jo Jo Diaz! That wasn't tough at all!

Comment

GRJ schooled Jo Jo Diaz! That wasn't tough at all!
                      You and I have very different definitions of schooling, Mayweather/Canelo was a schooling. Russell/Diaz was competitive especially in the middle rounds. Enjoy that God awful Martinez fight. Back to bums for Russell

Comment

Working...
                      X