X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
    Fun fact for you guys.

City absolutely walk the CL this and LAST season with a world class player in place of Sterling.

Last season that bum missed about 300 open nets in their CL run. The amount of chances they create someone like Salah/Hazard/Mane/Bale/Dybala would be getting 50+ goals easy. This little rat has scored about 12 and everyone’s having a heart attack.

The proof is in the pudding. All those billions spent and still no CL. Why? Because Sterling can’t cut it at the top top level. And never will.
    Literally everything in this post is wrong. Everything. Quite impressive.

Sterling denied a hat trick in the 2nd leg vs Spurs cos Aguero's foot was a couple of cm offside. If that's 'not cutting it at the top top level' then he can happily continue not cutting it for the rest of time.

I thought you'd moved past the bitterness. Must be a killer every time you see Raheem stick one in the onion bag (it happens a lot).

Off to Palace in a few weeks anyway so not to worry.

Comment

• Why's the media wanking over Liverpool? i expect them to thoroughly get spanked by Barca unless Messi does his usual bottle it vs top English clubs thing

Comment

• Originally posted by El Fenomeno View Post
        Literally everything in this post is wrong. Everything. Quite impressive.

Sterling denied a hat trick in the 2nd leg vs Spurs cos Aguero's foot was a couple of cm offside. If that's 'not cutting it at the top top level' then he can happily continue not cutting it for the rest of time.

I thought you'd moved past the bitterness. Must be a killer every time you see Raheem stick one in the onion bag (it happens a lot).

Off to Palace in a few weeks anyway so not to worry.
        Bitter? Why would I be bitter? We’ve replaced him with a player who has more talent in his small toe nail than Sterling has in his entire body.

I think he’s a decent lad off the field, but a overrated bum on it.

I hope everyone at City continues being over the moon with him though personally....massive room for improvement IMO his position but hope they stick with him. Scoring two goals against Tottenham certainly isn’t proof he’s cutting at the top level. Like I said we’ll see how good he is when Pep ****s off and the whole entire system of City isn’t designed to give Sterling about 15 open net cut backs per game.

Comment

• Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
          Going out to Spurs/Liverpool and i can't even remember the team before that.. has to be super embarrassing for Pep.. not even a CL semi under his belt at City..
          At any real big club the manager has to pack his bags for a disgraceful return like that after spending all that money. At City he’s lauded as a hero for winning a few Carling Cups and a league or two.

Imagine spending £150m on fullbacks and still not being able to get to the CL semi’s

Certified fraud is Pep.

Comment

• Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
            Why's the media wanking over Liverpool? i expect them to thoroughly get spanked by Barca unless Messi does his usual bottle it vs top English clubs thing
            He's scored 24 goals in 32 appearances against English teams in the CL...

Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
            Bitter? Why would I be bitter? We’ve replaced him with a player who has more talent in his small toe nail than Sterling has in his entire body.

I think he’s a decent lad off the field, but a overrated bum on it.

I hope everyone at City continues being over the moon with him though personally....massive room for improvement IMO his position but hope they stick with him. Scoring two goals against Tottenham certainly isn’t proof he’s cutting at the top level. Like I said we’ll see how good he is when Pep ****s off and the whole entire system of City isn’t designed to give Sterling about 15 open net cut backs per game.
            Weird that none of the other top class wingers in City's squad have been able to get anywhere his output for the past 2 seasons innit, despite the system being designed for that.

Ask Leroy Sane if there's room for massive improvement while he's being benched and massively outperformed by Raheem every week.

Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
            At any real big club the manager has to pack his bags for a disgraceful return like that after spending all that money. At City he’s lauded as a hero for winning a few Carling Cups and a league or two.

Imagine spending £150m on fullbacks and still not being able to get to the CL semi’s

Certified fraud is Pep.
            At Liverpool you're lauded for throwing air punches towards the kop end after the game la.

Your manager would chop your nan's leg off to see City drop points in the next 2 games.

You're literally having the strongest league season in your club's history and you're still trailing the bald fraud.

Comment

• Originally posted by betmen View Post
              get zapata from atalanta, very psychal and his work rate is unbeliavable, i said it on par with mandzukic. this season is his best
              I’ve only seen Zapata play for Colombia so don’t know how good he is. Looks like a good player but have to ask if he’s talented why is he constantly on loan?
              Last edited by JJRod; 05-01-2019, 07:22 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by JJRod View Post
                I’ve only seen Zapata play for Colombia so don’t know how good he is. Looks like a good player but have to ask if he’s talented why is he constantly on loan?
                idk whats wrong with him in napoli, maybe it just because sarri doesnt really big phisical striker. looking at his work rate and how unselfish he is on the pitch i see nothing wrong with his character either.

i just saw your comment about how soft lukaku is and think how zapata style is really suited for PL. i remind you he is very strong but he wont shoot screamer like drogba, but he is very fast and even chiellini is losing to him dueling him in the box

Comment

• Originally posted by JJRod View Post
                  the short summary are Zapata is like Mandzukic but with less technique and more pace.

his career kinda like madzukic too, bouncing around between clubs for reason i cant understand.
                  why guys like that always get the boot, they put so much work rate, even when they put out of position to help the defense.

Comment

the short summary are Zapata is like Mandzukic but with less technique and more pace.

his career kinda like madzukic too, bouncing around between clubs for reason i cant understand.
                    why guys like that always get the boot, they put so much work rate, even when they put out of position to help the defense.
                    I think if you’re United, you don’t trade Lukaku, (who I still believe is a good player) for someone like Zapata. Just looked at his career summary. Dude bounced from team to team. There has to be IMO a reason the clubs signing you don’t want you to play for them and immediately loan you out.

United should be patient. You don’t want to do what Chelsea did a few years ago were they got rid of Diego Costa, and replaced him with Morata. (Slightly different circumstances I know but still.)

Comment

Anyway what are you hearing from Italy as far as the Pep for Juve rumors?

Comment

Working...
                      X