Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Tyson Fury need to leave Ben and get back with Peter Fury?!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does Tyson Fury need to leave Ben and get back with Peter Fury?!

I just rewatched the whole fight including ring entrance and I can see what everyone is saying now. He looked slow on his feet, carrying a bit of timber and more interested about the crowd than the actual fight. I let the emotions get better of me last night.

I'm starting to worry now, he looked a shell of his past self. Could it be because he has a trainer who is a relative novice and who likes to joke around himself, whereas Peter fury didn't joke around he made sure you are doing everything perfectly and are in top condition.

I think he may need to leave Ben and get back with Peter if he gonna be back to his GOAT level we saw against Klitschko.

Very worrying!

Let him fight a couple harder fights first but in my opinion I don’t know why he changed, if it ain’t broke don’t fix it

Comment

Lol, he has been away for 3 years.. No phucking trainer can do anything with him in a short space of time.

Comment

Peter fury is the best choice for him. He was awful before they linked up. And he wasn't allowed over in America for Cunningham fight and he looked bad then too

Comment

Originally posted by TysonFuryTBE View Post
          I just rewatched the whole fight including ring entrance and I can see what everyone is saying now. He looked slow on his feet, carrying a bit of timber and more interested about the crowd than the actual fight. I let the emotions get better of me last night.

I'm starting to worry now, he looked a shell of his past self. Could it be because he has a trainer who is a relative novice and who likes to joke around himself, whereas Peter fury didn't joke around he made sure you are doing everything perfectly and are in top condition.

I think he may need to leave Ben and get back with Peter if he gonna be back to his GOAT level we saw against Klitschko.

Very worrying!
          I don’t think he needs to leave Ben. I THINK HE NEEDS TO LEAVE BOXING

Comment

There is nothing that can be taken away from that "fight" positive or negative. Hopefully we actually get some answers in August

Comment

He need a mental care first before thinking about new trainer.

Comment

Ben seems to have done a great job getting Tyson back into a healthier state of mind and into a much more improved physical condition. So maybe stick with him for the next fight to keep the momentum going.

But then slowly ease him out into maybe a more motivational role as the opposition improves, because at some point he’s going to need to take the boxing very seriously, and I think he needs Peter back training him if he’s going to regain any real success..
                Last edited by Tony Mangtana; 06-10-2018, 12:39 PM.

Comment

The guy has just lost about 8 stone and still has more to go. Last night was about getting through a camp, losing weight and getting in the ring. I wouldn't take much away from the performance, it's pretty much irrelevant. He still has a way to go and everyone knows that.

If anything, he is rusty and still needs to lose weight, yet he just stopped a man who Manuel Charr couldn't and Charr is considered a fringe world level contender and actually holds a version of the WBA title.

As far as trainers go, i think Fury basically fights how he fights. At this point, I think it's better for him to have someone that motivates him and gets him enjoying training, which Ben does. If he could somehow incorporate both Ben and Peter in the same team, that'd probably be more ideal though.

It wouldn't surprise me if he gets back with Peter at some point but Ben seems to have been good for Fury in terms of getting him in the gym.

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Mangtana View Post
                    Ben seems to have done a great job getting Tyson back into a healthier state of mind and into a much more improved physical condition. So maybe stick with him for the next fight to keep the momentum going.

But then slowly ease him out into maybe a more motivational role as the opposition improves, because at some point he’s going to need to take the boxing very seriously, and I think he needs Peter back training him if he’s going to regain any real success..
                    Healthier state of mind? Did you watch the fight yesterday? Fury is still emotional wreck.

Comment

Working...
                    X