Collapse
No announcement yet.

Harvard study estimates thousands died in Puerto Rico due to Hurricane Maria

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Harvard study estimates thousands died in Puerto Rico due to Hurricane Maria

CAGUAS, PUERTO RICO — At least 4,645 people died as a result of Hurricane Maria and its devastation across Puerto Rico last year, according to a new Harvard study released Tuesday, an estimate that far exceeds the official government death toll, which stands at 64.
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...=.3e5a4451c630

SunSpace, you were right and to think I were doubting your claims.

Sunspace should have stopped posting and took his energies to the streets.

Comment

Republicans don't give a **** when Americans die. We all knew this already.

Comment

What a disgrace. Trump is a murderer.

Comment

Puerto should have voted for statehood! Or independence!

A banana republic...

Comment

Originally posted by AddiX View Post
            Republicans don't give a **** when Americans die. We all knew this already.
            Since when are Puerto Ricans American? It's our territory but they are not 'Muricans. As an Independent, I could give 2 ****s about Puerto Ricans. I have my own problems to worry about.

Comment

Originally posted by Fists_of_Fury View Post
              Since when are Puerto Ricans American? It's our territory but they are not 'Muricans. As an Independent, I could give 2 ****s about Puerto Ricans. I have my own problems to worry about.
              Ignorance!

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                Ignorance!
                Ignorance is worrying about those that give 2 ****s about yourself. What gives you the right to say that I should care for others that don't care for me? Where were these people during our natural disasters?

Comment

They contribute to the US economy. US companies have facilities there. And more importantly than that, they are human beings.

Are you just pretending to be ignorant and stupid?

Comment

Ignorance is worrying about those that give 2 ****s about yourself. What gives you the right to say that I should care for others that don't care for me? Where were these people during our natural disasters?
                    No. You said Puerto Ricans aren't Americans.

How about Guamanians? Are they not Americans too?

Comment

Working...
                    X