Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is this the greatest combo ever landed on Floyd Mayweather?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
    Hahahaha, I remember that part of the fight but didn't remember how ridiculous it looked.

Was the undercard good?

Comment

Best shot was Moseley flooring him.
      Mayweather had to make it interesting. It was so fkn obvious to real boxers.

Comment

Floyd was turning his back all the time though...

Against an amateur boxer.

Comment

McGregor's punches are laughable.

Some of the worst I've ever seen.

Comment

Originally posted by MONGOOSE66 View Post
            Best shot was Moseley flooring him.
            Mayweather had to make it interesting. It was so fkn obvious to real boxers.
            He floored him?

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
              He floored him?
              Misspoke. He hit him hard and Floyd held on tight

Comment

To think countless idiots paid 100$ for this ****ing scam of a fight...jeez

Comment

That clip makes Floyd look like a battered spouse.

#metoo

Comment

lol He was turning his back and putting his hands up for dear life while Conor was punching him. Floyd fought scared.

Comment

I know this position my not be shared by many on here.... but as someone that has boxed and dabbled in Muay Thai and MMA.... this fight (and this sequence in particular) made me question some rules in boxing, and I do think that a few tweaks would improve the sport.
                      I am a Mayweather fan... I think he is the greatest boxer of my/his generation and was lucky enough to see him box from ringside... BUT, this sequence/fight really highlights a problem with boxing.... and that's 'turning your back' or 'not facing your opponent'.
                      Take a fighter like Loma for example - his feet are so fast that he can pivot around you, leaving you facing the other way.... why should Loma be punished for that???
                      In my opinion shots to the back of the head should always be illegal.... but if your feet don't move fast enough to keep your opponent in front of you and he gets around the back of you.... I don't see what is wrong with hitting someone from behind IF you're only hitting them around the side of the head.
                      I would love to see more referees allow the boxing to continue when a boxer 'gets the back' of the other.... and I would love refs to allow more in-fighting involving pushing each other's arms out of the way to land shots etc (when in the clinch).

Comment

Working...
                      X