No announcement yet.

A woman I know died yesterday

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SouthPawHitman View Post
    Yes. Her first husband died in a car wreck like 20 years ago and she never really got over it and tried finding solace in a bottle at the expense of her liver.
    wow good women do exist how loyal I hope im lucky enough to meet a woman like her so many scumbag slags around

u must be making this 5hit up?

Those women died out shortly after ww2

Comment

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post
      wow good women do exist how loyal I hope im lucky enough to meet a woman like her so many scumbag slags around

u must be making this 5hit up?

Those women died out shortly after ww2
      AlexKid you know I have a lot of respect for you,but why in the name of Allah would I make up a story about a 59 year old woman dying and then create a thread about it on a boxing sub forum?

I'm the most truthful person that posts here.

Comment

ive been not drunk for a good 4 years.
        last time i actually ingested alcohol was after maypac at a party.
        i fcking hate alcohol now. it makes me sick. i became an introvert and i love it haha

but ill do a shot for a homies bday. i dont have a problem with it, its just not for me anymore.
        im too old to drink. im 33 this june.

i dont drink but ill do cocaine. only if its prime stuff. i know when to pass lol

Comment

Originally posted by SouthPawHitman View Post
          AlexKid you know I have a lot of respect for you,but why in the name of Allah would I make up a story about a 59 year old woman dying and then create a thread about it on a boxing sub forum?

I'm the most truthful person that posts here.
          because you are a whore

Comment

I reduced my drinking big time. I used to drink like 5 days out the week now I drink maybe once ever few months but that bad thing is I go on binges i dont drink like a noraml person Ill drink like 30 beers on friday, wake up saturday not eat and drink another 30 beers, eat and crash out. and sunday ill wing off it drink like 15 beers so monday i wake up feeling alright probably just need a tall can or 2 and im straight. Ima try and not drink the rest of the year and I should be able to im not a weak individual so when Ima do something I do it. The only hard part is boxing and drinking goes together with me lol I enjoy boxing just teh same without drinking it just they pair together so well lol. but i rather have my health, Ive quit smoking like 6 years ago time to give the beer a rest too.

Comment

Working...
            X