No announcement yet.

Dear mr Vladimir Putin...........

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ogecca MaMa View Post
    besides hating on Russia, I don't see why so many people try to find arguments and blame Putin for everything. you made me laugh at that quote though. I can accept that I'm wrong whether its Putin, or anyone else. and judging by what western regime doing all over the world, I'd rather back up V.V.

I guess it's easy for you, to tell me who and how destroys my country. obviously, you as well as most people on this forum know what's up. same category of folks as on the video.

You must be really really scared now about the petition eh. We are just waiting for Mexico, Trinidad and Tobago,St. Vincent,Jamaica and The Bahamas to send in their petitions in, Only then them nukes will be delivered to you before you can say Da svi da niya ! nachuy!!

Comment

no one here wants your bloody UN and NATO when will you fools get this? once Ukraine separate and most western Ukrainians will have their little piece of land, then take them mfs. just because south-east disagree with our President, people get slayed and killed. for using Russian language and disagreeing with fascist government that took over. Real democracy ain't it? and don't tell me that separatists attacked Ukrainian army first. plenty of videos from last year, where simple men were stopping tanks with bear hands, before all this mess started.
      Oh shut the **** up and speak for yourself you ****ing CHMO. That is of course if you still haven't ****ed off to live in your beloved Moscow permanently and freed Odessa of your useless ass...

UN? Dafuq? You mean EU? And sure as hell i'd prefer NATO to Russian bullying and their outdated military behaviour. I don't necessarily want Ukraine to be going too much towards EU but that's the only real option to move it forward to Western European standards.

This ****** spewing his usual nonsense and it's laughable. MAJORITY of Ukraine hates Russia and aside from that pathetic group of fools in the EAST, who incidentally are now seemingly ready to give up on their thoughts and hopes of independence in return for autonomy hahahahaha:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...continues.html

and are now the laughing stock of the country - many are now losing any faith for them and are open to letting them rot away in their ****hole 'republics' if they are happy to do so.

To be fair, you can't blame some of these people in the East...after a lifetime of them and their generation being subjected to endless pro-Russian propaganda, and their poor standard of life and bad experiences with old regimes, in some ways you can see why they just want to stagnate and try to be absorbed into something that is more resembling of good old 'Soviet Russia'.

This 'fascist' insult is becoming laughable now and I kind of wonder whether pro-Russians actually understand what fascism is or how they are seemingly blind to Russia being probably the most fascist state in Europe. Let's take a look at fascism and Russia, and compare it a bit to Nazi Germany:

Extreme Ultra-nationalism - check

Taking over and occupying foreign land - check

Megalomaniac dictator at the head of it all - check

Single party state with no allowances for opposition - check

Fascism rejects assertions of violence automatically being negative in nature and views political violence, war, and imperialism as means that can achieve national rejuvenation.[8][9][10][11] - hell...sounds EXACTLY like Russia and Putin trying to rebuild the Soviet Union to me !!
      Last edited by PainfromUkraine; 06-11-2015, 04:39 PM.

Comment

no one here wants your bloody UN and NATO when will you fools get this? once Ukraine separate and most western Ukrainians will have their little piece of land, then take them mfs. just because south-east disagree with our President, people get slayed and killed. for using Russian language and disagreeing with fascist government that took over. Real democracy ain't it? and don't tell me that separatists attacked Ukrainian army first. plenty of videos from last year, where simple men were stopping tanks with bear hands, before all this mess started.

Take your traitorus terrorist propaganda and shove it up your a$$. Any support that Putin has in Eastern Ukraine was in Crimea and Donbass. The rest of the eastern side of the country the support is marginal and basically only comes from Russians like yourself living in Ukaine.

Comment

Originally posted by Amazinger View Post
          You must be really really scared now about the petition eh. We are just waiting for Mexico, Trinidad and Tobago,St. Vincent,Jamaica and The Bahamas to send in their petitions in, Only then them nukes will be delivered to you before you can say Da svi da niya ! nachuy!!
          why would I be scared again? US is the one that has its bases all over the world to keep that "peace" mission duh. and US is the one that keeps asking for new sanctions, like its helping or something.
          Last edited by Ogecca MaMa; 06-12-2015, 06:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Enayze View Post
            Take your traitorus terrorist propaganda and shove it up your a$$. Any support that Putin has in Eastern Ukraine was in Crimea and Donbass. The rest of the eastern side of the country the support is marginal and basically only comes from Russians like yourself living in Ukaine.
            you probably blind or don't want to read what I say in here.

I did more for Ukraine than you can imagine, and I fought under Ukrainian flag against Russians and everyone else, never imagined this crap would happen in my country. and in my roots i'm not just Russian. so quit you silly goose) Me as well, as rest of the country, against fascist ****s and against US government that supports our government, therefore supports all this terrorist acts against civilians.

I said it million times already.., visit here and see what you have to say then. otherwise its easy to judge watching your hollywood heroes and one sided news.

Comment

Originally posted by PainfromUkraine View Post
              Oh shut the **** up and speak for yourself you ****ing CHMO. That is of course if you still haven't ****ed off to live in your beloved Moscow permanently and freed Odessa of your useless ass...

UN? Dafuq? You mean EU? And sure as hell i'd prefer NATO to Russian bullying and their outdated military behaviour. I don't necessarily want Ukraine to be going too much towards EU but that's the only real option to move it forward to Western European standards.

This ****** spewing his usual nonsense and it's laughable. MAJORITY of Ukraine hates Russia and aside from that pathetic group of fools in the EAST, who incidentally are now seemingly ready to give up on their thoughts and hopes of independence in return for autonomy hahahahaha:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...continues.html

and are now the laughing stock of the country - many are now losing any faith for them and are open to letting them rot away in their ****hole 'republics' if they are happy to do so.

To be fair, you can't blame some of these people in the East...after a lifetime of them and their generation being subjected to endless pro-Russian propaganda, and their poor standard of life and bad experiences with old regimes, in some ways you can see why they just want to stagnate and try to be absorbed into something that is more resembling of good old 'Soviet Russia'.

This 'fascist' insult is becoming laughable now and I kind of wonder whether pro-Russians actually understand what fascism is or how they are seemingly blind to Russia being probably the most fascist state in Europe. Let's take a look at fascism and Russia, and compare it a bit to Nazi Germany:

Extreme Ultra-nationalism - check

Taking over and occupying foreign land - check

Megalomaniac dictator at the head of it all - check

Single party state with no allowances for opposition - check

Fascism rejects assertions of violence automatically being negative in nature and views political violence, war, and imperialism as means that can achieve national rejuvenation.[8][9][10][11] - hell...sounds EXACTLY like Russia and Putin trying to rebuild the Soviet Union to me !!
              you've blocked me long time ago, so why should I read and reply to you only when you want???

you should stick to posting sigs of you, shadow boxing and jump roap, you looked like a boss there mate

Comment

why would I be scared again? US is the one that has its bases all over the world to keep that "peace" mission duh. and US is the one that keeps asking for new sanctions, like its helping or something.
                You no understand me saying eh!.

Comment

you probably blind or don't want to read what I say in here.

I did more for Ukraine than you can imagine, and I fought under Ukrainian flag against Russians and everyone else, never imagined this crap would happen in my country. and in my roots i'm not just Russian. so quit you silly goose) Me as well, as rest of the country, against fascist ****s and against US government that supports our government, therefore supports all this terrorist acts against civilians.

I said it million times already.., visit here and see what you have to say then. otherwise its easy to judge watching your hollywood heroes and one sided news.
                  You did **** for Ukraine. You fought under the Ukrainian flag because you had no choice. Now you get to fulfill your traitorus desire and fight under the Russian flag out of Moscow. Let me guess you moved to Moscow so they wouldn't draft you to fight against the invading Russian scum. You're a disgrace, keep your a$$ in Russia and do all Ukrainians a favor by forgetting about moving back to Odessa.

Comment

you've blocked me long time ago, so why should I read and reply to you only when you want???

you should stick to posting sigs of you, shadow boxing and jump roap, you looked like a boss there mate
                    LOL wtf?? You have never been on my ignore list - I have only ever blocked two people - that ******ed idiot troll alt Warrior2015 - is that you then?? And some other ****** troll who was baiting me in a thread.

You're deranged man...you are becoming so desperate to the fact you can't respond to my points that you bring up stuff that never happened...

Vatnik.

Comment

Working...
                    X