Collapse
No announcement yet.

WBC ordered Stevenson vs Gvozdyk

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd actually rather see Stevenson drop the belt and rematch Jack and let Gvozdyk fight somebody else for the vacant belt.

Comment

How did this bum become the mandatory?

Comment

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
        well he beat tommy karpency who was a title challenger for stevenson so that proves he is overqualified

Comment

Eurobum privilege.

Comment

get off this site you casual go watch espn ya knob head!

Comment

... he's the guy who first stopped Chilemba and Yunieski Gonzalez...

Comment

I think this is end of Stevenson's long reign as champion. He is really old and looked very beatable against Jack. His fast deadly straight left was not working as well as it used to.

Comment

Originally posted by Evil_Meat View Post
                  I think Stevenson is going to surprise people by getting a KO over Gvozdyk. I don't think he's done just yet.
                  Stevenson has to go asap for the KO, because he's old...

Comment

Originally posted by Evil_Meat View Post
                    I think Stevenson is going to surprise people by getting a KO over Gvozdyk. I don't think he's done just yet.
                    Agreed.... Gvozdyk is tailor made for Stevenson... Unless he changes his stance completely he'll come forward early unlike Jack... Stevenson loves to counter and that lefty might find a sweet spot sooner than later... Of course if it goes past the 6 -7 Round Stevenson will have to find his last resources like in the Jack fight and that could be a real problem against an active fighter like Gvozdyk... I still see Stevenson keeping his title doe...

Redemption fight #2 ... Then Kovalev is possible before he retires... No way he fights Beterbiev unless there's close to 8 digits on the contract ...
                    Last edited by Superbee; 06-18-2018, 04:10 PM.

Comment

Stevenson will lose. He almost lost to Badou Jack; Jack simply waited one too many rounds to hit the gas pedal. But otherwise he had the right strategy and he landed the more effective shots in the fight. He just gave away one too many rounds waiting for Stevenson to tire out.

Comment

Working...
                      X