No announcement yet.

alright how much debt you got

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• alright how much debt you got

i still got $181,000 in mortgage loan, i still owe $16,000 bmw car loan, $1000 something credit card

160k left on mortgage

Got about 4K in credit card, but that’s just this month, bought my cousins kids some tickets to wwe money in the bank in Chicago this Sunday, plus bought 4 tickets to week 1 patriots-Texans game.
    Bill comes due July 7th, and it will all be paid off... but currently. That’s my debt for now.

Comment

the only hustler you know who is free and clear who owns multiple properties.

My advice to people is to pay off everything as fast as you can, and DO NOT SIGN contracts that have penalties if you try to aswell, of course every situation is unique so do whats best for you but rule of thumb never sign a contract that will punish you for being more successful in the future.

Comment

Just have 2k left of my student loan.

Comment

My house is paid off but have a second house with 15 years left and just bought a new car. So yeah I got debt.

Comment

Fuc. debt never had it never will.
            I dont need a house of my own neither do i need crap to make me feel important so i pay for my stuff with cash and dont own anything besides a car, tools and the clothes i own.

Comment

Zero. Everything is paid out and I'm the one leasing property, so I have people debted to me, not the other way around.

Comment

Originally posted by TBear View Post
                My house is paid off but have a second house with 15 years left and just bought a new car. So yeah I got debt.
                Is this a bad time to ask you for 5$ ?

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                  Is this a bad time to ask you for 5$ ?
                  I'll give you 5 dollars if you clean my tires bruh.

Comment

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
                    Zero. Everything is paid out and I'm the one leasing property, so I have people debted to me, not the other way around.
                    You own a few fishing pond in the philippines that sell $1/kilo of fish... stop fronting

Comment

Working...
                    X