No announcement yet.

Anyone seen Wilder in person?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
    and some of these UK dweebs dont understand how much HW talent there would be from the US if it werent for that sport
    Here we go with that **** again....you guys bring it back religiously LOL

America...the only place in the world where they have large men...

If all the big Slavs and Scandinavians and Chinese would only box...can you imagine how much HW talent there would be to choose from?

You guys live in a bubble, you are only exposed to local entertainment that has no interest in what is going on globally.

There are nearly 8 billion people out there, many countries. Many places where they have big f1ckers all over just doing different things, you just never seen or known.

Anyway...I know how this is going to end.
    Last edited by Banderivets; 05-19-2018, 07:27 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by PensionKiller View Post
      Nfl is basically rugby but with padding and roids.

Don't try and make it out that it's super tough because real football (you know, a game where the ball is in contact with the feet) is much tougher.

Americans gone soft, soon basketball players will need padding
      hahahah...you guys literally have zero clue about american football...thats the difference...i know rugby...its a tough sport...but its not as tough as american football....ask the rugby guys who tried to make the transition.....like hayne

https://www.huffingtonpost.com.au/20...n_9183702.html

hayne also said the nfl playbooks are insane...trying to learn his 49ers play book alone was a crazy task

you lose, again, you know nothing twat

Comment

Originally posted by Banderivets View Post

If all the big Slavs and Scandinavians and Chinese would only box...can you imagine how much HW talent there would be to choose from?

You guys live in a bubble, you are only exposed to local entertainment that has no interest in what is going on globally.

There are nearly 8 billion people out there, many countries. Many places where they have big f1ckers all over just doing different things, you just never seen or known.

hahahah...you guys literally have zero clue about american football...thats the difference...i know rugby...its a tough sport...but its not as tough as american football....ask the rugby guys who tried to make the transition.....like hayne

hayne also said the nfl playbooks are insane...trying to learn his 49ers play book alone was a crazy task

Comment

its hilarious how insecure you UK queens are...you know nothing about american football and you show you inferior you feel every time you post about americans and their athletes...lol

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post

Have you even read that article or did you just google something to support you in this argument

Comment

Originally posted by SuperSuperLeeds View Post
              Have you even read that article or did you just google something to support you in this argument
              of course i read it...and there are many more that are in depth....the nfl is much tougher than rugby...its known...

"I got hit twice head-on, and my head was rattling for a couple of days. Your neck has to get a lot stronger. it's like putting a helmet on and running into a brick wall, so if you can do that, then you can make it in the NFL."

Comment

i am 12'3.5", 1000lbs, and when i met Deontay in person, i felt like a midget

Comment

Originally posted by Banderivets View Post

the difference is the "big ****ers" here in american are out making money...alot of money

what are the "big ****ers" from all the other countries doing? probably something thats not making them nearly the money the american ones are making

if you are big, and talented, they will find YOU! the nba is an international game.....americans are constantly mining the world for talent...if all of these "big ****ers from other countries" had actual talent and physical ability the american sports world would find them! they are constantly looking for the next big thing and mining the world for talent

Comment

Originally posted by Rockybigblower View Post
                    Watch a rugby league game before you say that. We play without the helmets and padding.
                    Nah Rugby is a tickling contest, they don’t get concuss or retire at a young age. So don’t say nothing mate.

Comment

rugby is a tough sport...no question...its not as difficult or tough as elite, nfl, football....it just isnt.....theres a reason the americans need padding....without it guys wouldnt last a month

Comment

Working...
                      X