Collapse
No announcement yet.

So what do Mexican Boxers eat?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

they eat a steady diet of puerto rican prospects and champions, for starters.

Comment

Donald Trump's cum filled tacos.

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
        the fcvk?? so now mexicans dont eat beans??? that wasnt even suppose to be racist. beans is apart of what they eat. beans is literally in every type of food they make! damm stop being so sensitive.
        LMAOOOOOOO. WesternChimp getting accused of racism AGAINNNN??? LMAOOO. If you are accused of racism as much as you are, you should have learned something by now, dummy.

Instead you'll cry about how you're not racist and blah blah blah.

You still have the dumbest quotation that I've ever seen here!!!!

for change to come, black needs to either start causing ruckus, i mean really cause ruckus. im talking about going out there and start murdering whites by the hundreds. yes this sounds fcvked up but this is the only way change will come.

Comment

I'm going to go out on a limb and say poultry and fish.

Comment

Originally posted by icha View Post
            and what does beans had to do with that???
            saying is a bad excuse im ok with that, but why do beans make it a bad excuse???
            and im not even reporting you for racism, just want you to explain that...
            I found out why this fool was talking about beans. Apparently, the courts made him sift through Mexican shlt

i did community service once for a dui i had, this was years ago. we went to clean up in a mexican neighborhood, and yes, i know its a mexican neighborhood because im familiar with the area so dont try to hit me with that racist shiiet.

and yeah, there was diapers everywhere on the ground inside a grocery bag. so these fcvkers were able to get up out their house to go throw the diapers away, yet they couldnt walk 10 more feet to go throw it in the dumpster instead. lol. its like wtf, you got up and you're just gonna decide to walk this far then quit? lol.

Comment

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
              I found out why this fool was talking about beans. Apparently, the courts made him sift through Mexican shlt
              lol, the guy is a dumb ass...

Comment

Working...
              X