No announcement yet.

The Walking Dead Theory

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Walking Dead Theory

After tonight's episode, I'm wondering if the helicopter actually contains the folks from Fear the Walking Dead and that the two shows are about to combine, seeing as how Negan will be gone by the end of the season and so this could be a way to stir interest for season nine, since, as we all know, interest is heavily waning. If the show's got a chance of making it to ten, they really need something major to bring folks back next year. What do you guys think?

I think they should just stop milking it and end it already. Especially after 10 seasons.

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
      I think they should just stop milking it and end it already. Especially after 10 seasons.
      Oh I definitely agree.

However, if they're going to keep it going, they need some angle to keep it interesting.

For me, Negan was a God send for the series. He really has made it immensely more interesting. If he hadn't come along, would there have been any point in a 7th or 8th season?

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Trick-Pony View Post
        Oh I definitely agree.

However, if they're going to keep it going, they need some angle to keep it interesting.

For me, Negan was a God send for the series. He really has made it immensely more interesting. If he hadn't come along, would there have been any point in a 7th or 8th season?
        I could see him dying like the villain in Day of the Dead. "Choke on them" haha.

Comment

I could see him dying like the villain in Day of the Dead. "Choke on them" haha.
          Oh I'm looking forward to his final line. It's got to be a gem for sure.

Comment

Would be a good series finale. The survivors blow up the remaining zombies after Negan gets ripped apart and then they find some kind of cure to treat any stragglers.

Comment

Would be a good series finale. The survivors blow up the remaining zombies after Negan gets ripped apart and then they find some kind of cure to treat any stragglers.
              Yes, sir. Not bad at all!

Comment

Working...
              X