Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Exactly what is GGG gonna do differently to win??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exactly what is GGG gonna do differently to win??

Some of you think Golovkin is going to beat Canelo decisively this time. How?

Be specific. Talk about strategy and skills. And don't just say he's more determined. (He's also like, more older.)

What can Golovkin do to Canelo this September that he didn't do before? And why?

I think Canelo will beat himself. He will come in too emotional because GGG is living in his head. From the PED use and the "running" last fight. Canelo leaves himself open and gets caught.

Comment

I think he will need to work the body more and apply pressure sooner to tire Canelo than the previous fight.
      He will need to keep his output up to stop Canelo stealing rounds with flashy combos.. he will need to expose Canelos stamina

And cut that ring off and have heavy output on those ropes..

Comment

He knows the power of the man and won't hesitate this time to trade with him. He now also know that stamina is an issue for his opponent so he will press the action and put more pressure to tire him.

Comment

More body work. Make canelo drop those elbows with a constant body attack and the gloves will come down opening up the uppercut that Canelo fears the most. Canelo hates getting hit flush in the face and if his ribs dont crack first, his jaw surely will.

Comment

Originally posted by kingstip9 View Post
            I think he will need to work the body more and apply pressure sooner to tire Canelo than the previous fight.
            He will need to keep his output up to stop Canelo stealing rounds with flashy combos.. he will need to expose Canelos stamina

And cut that ring off and have heavy output on those ropes..
            why do you think he didnt do it im the first fight???
            canelos counters... he opens more and will be easier job for canelo...
            ggg did good fighting behind his jab and being cautious.. his best chance is to continue like that...

Comment

A lot depends on Canelo. Is this the same Canelo from a year earlier? If it is and PEDs didn’t play a role it will likely be another tight fight.

I think Golovkin might try and step on the gas from the start. He was pretty tentative early. Making Canelo work harder earlier.

For what ever reason it seems Golovkin stopped throwing to the body.

Comment

Canelo's going to put GGG on his ass this time

Comment

What I would tell him early on, is literally hit Canelo anywhere. Don't even go for the head for the first 2 rounds, other than the jab. Make him hurt very early on. Do a Sims vs Biggs and bust his shoulder-anything. Then, throughout rounds, apply more educated pressure, but be more creative. He was to predictable last time. And hopefully he won't get warned about hitting behind the body when it was Canelo turning into it.

Comment

ggg already beat clenelo without body shots. just straight boxing. out boxed him.

this time ggg will bring back the body shots by stoppage

Comment

Working...
                    X