Andre Wards Resume is better than Floyds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
    Jean Pascal lol? Why you can't answer the question
    Because if you take this to it's logical extension than no one ever beat anyone good. There is a subjective nature in all of this.

I don't need to know who Kovalev beat to know he was a top notch fighter.

I don't need to see Kevin Durant playing against Lebron James to know he is amazing. I can see he is amazing when he is playing against an NBA bench player.

Comment

Originally posted by Xi_ View Post
      Didn't say he was crap....but he damn sure is a quitter and overrated as ****.
      Every fighter is overrated IMO to a certain extend by a number of fans.

I don't remember him quitting. I know that is the narrative by certain people. I saw the ref stopping the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Diego Rodriguez View Post
        Because if you take this to it's logical extension than no one ever beat anyone good. There is a subjective nature in all of this.

I don't need to know who Kovalev beat to know he was a top notch fighter.

I don't need to see Kevin Durant playing against Lebron James to know he is amazing. I can see he is amazing when he is playing against an NBA bench player.
        Kovalev aint no ****ing kevin durant.....not even close.

Comment

Every fighter is overrated IMO to a certain extend by a number of fans.

I don't remember him quitting. I know that is the narrative by certain people. I saw the ref stopping the fight.
          He could have went on but he didn't want none and the ref came to his rescue....he was talking all that bs and he quit, period

Comment

Originally posted by satiev1 View Post
            Corrales was in no way better than kovalev. Hell no. You're nuts.
            P4P, I'd have to think about it. Mayweather's win was definitely more dominating.

Corrales fight is interesting. It was probably Floyd's best win. But and not his fault at all, Corrales IMO was a bit of a head case before that fight. I don't think he ever beats Floyd but I think the Corrales who came out of the pen was a better fighter than before he went in. As I said Floyd wins but I'm not sure he is as dominant as he was that night.

Comment

He could have went on but he didn't want none and the ref came to his rescue....he was talking all that bs and he quit, period
              The ref stopped the fight. The blows were low IMO. Many boxers do exactly what Kovalev did. The ref made the call for better or worse.

He definitely talked a lot of crap and didn't back it up. But saying that I'm not calling him a quitter.

Comment

P4P, I'd have to think about it. Mayweather's win was definitely more dominating.

Corrales fight is interesting. It was probably Floyd's best win. But and not his fault at all, Corrales IMO was a bit of a head case before that fight. I don't think he ever beats Floyd but I think the Corrales who came out of the pen was a better fighter than before he went in. As I said Floyd wins but I'm not sure he is as dominant as he was that night.
                y'all make excuses for every floyd/ward win lmao.

Comment

Kovalev aint no ****ing kevin durant.....not even close.
                  SMH . . . . this conversation might be over your head.

Comment

y'all make excuses for every floyd/ward win lmao.
                    What part of I think Floyd beats Corrales any time. What part of however Corrales came in the fight it wasn't Floyd's issue do you not understand?

Every Floyd fight? So out of 50 fights he has had I mentioned how many?

I said I think Ward was going to win a UD or possibly by knockout. You can have the opinion he was going to do that and the stoppage was bad. It ain't all black and white every time.

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
                      Same reason Pacquiao wasn't interested in fighting Floyd under any circumstances duh. Drug Testing, 40 million etc. Was Pacquiao scared?
                      So they were scared of each other?

I thought the drug testing was the primary holdup?

Comment

Working...
                      X