Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Training & Nutrition

Old 04-08-2010, 01:27 AM #11
The Great John L.

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Spartacus Sully has a reputation beyond reputeSpartacus Sully has a reputation beyond reputeSpartacus Sully has a reputation beyond reputeSpartacus Sully has a reputation beyond reputeSpartacus Sully has a reputation beyond reputeSpartacus Sully has a reputation beyond reputeSpartacus Sully has a reputation beyond reputeSpartacus Sully has a reputation beyond reputeSpartacus Sully has a reputation beyond reputeSpartacus Sully has a reputation beyond reputeSpartacus Sully has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,000.00
Total Points: 15,311.00
u da man .... thx 4 da castillo corrales cap - -Boxzilla- king of da 720p thread ... - -Boxzilla- No Message - -Boxzilla- No Message - -Boxzilla- No Message - -Boxzilla- 
Castillo Correles 720p...yeeaaa - Training4all 26 Gb!!...wow!!..nice work bro!! - Training4all ur good people ylem ... 720p homey - -Boxzilla- For setting Piggy straight, good stuff - Cuauhtémoc1502 Top top poster - rorymac 
Cheers! - Uncle Howie lite beer ... rookie! :D lol - I ♥ RVP demonoid - ƒallenloki Merry Christmas - Flab ...and a Happy New Year! - Flab 
Here's a lolli for EASTER :) - Bossy Nice looking beard :fing02: my brother has one similar to yours, that mofo takes care of that thing more than he takes care of his wife lol - -jose- 

theres talk of injury to joints and stuff but really the main way to strengthen tendons and ligaments are through sudden impacts so hitting the heavy bag with just mitts is really good for strengthening your wrist and the tendons in it.

of course its very easy to go overboard and damage wrist as well so if you start to feel any pain what so ever i would recommend you stop punching the bag altogether for the day and rest for at least a day before you use the mitts again.
Spartacus Sully is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 04-08-2010, 07:27 AM #12
I'm all out of bubblegum

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Freelancer has a reputation beyond reputeFreelancer has a reputation beyond reputeFreelancer has a reputation beyond reputeFreelancer has a reputation beyond reputeFreelancer has a reputation beyond reputeFreelancer has a reputation beyond reputeFreelancer has a reputation beyond reputeFreelancer has a reputation beyond reputeFreelancer has a reputation beyond reputeFreelancer has a reputation beyond reputeFreelancer has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 6,622.00

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cashis Clay View Post
i've always used nothing but the mitt gloves, you feel damn powerful getting the shock running down your arm
great stuff
Ye that can be a nice feeling. I use the mitt gloves most of the times not to ruin my other 2 pairs of gloves that aren't really built for the bag. They just can't take that much punishment for a long time.
Freelancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2010, 07:44 AM #13
SAN JUAN

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Del Coqui has a reputation beyond reputeDel Coqui has a reputation beyond reputeDel Coqui has a reputation beyond reputeDel Coqui has a reputation beyond reputeDel Coqui has a reputation beyond reputeDel Coqui has a reputation beyond reputeDel Coqui has a reputation beyond reputeDel Coqui has a reputation beyond reputeDel Coqui has a reputation beyond reputeDel Coqui has a reputation beyond reputeDel Coqui has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 11,644.00
BORICUA!!!! - williamhvx1 a bet is a bet, gracias! - Perro have some San Miguel to our new superstar JML! - Papa Ace u da man!! - Sox8055 War CoTTo! - Sox8055 
WaR Cotto! - Sox8055 War CoTTo! - Sox8055 War CoTTo! - Sox8055 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Sox8055 World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Sox8055 World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Sox8055 World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Sox8055 

I agree with Equilibrium, as long as you don't have any hands problems.
Del Coqui is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
gloves?, hitting, prefers, small

User Tag List