No announcement yet.

Vitamins and or Supplements

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vitamins and or Supplements

Should one take vitamins/supplements to help with energy and what not? And if so, what kind should be taken?

when you do intense workout many times a week you need to take additional vitamins besides eating healthy of course.

i take daily multi vitamin and extra 500 mg vit C

i checked several training forums including body building and they all said the same thing, you need to up your vitamins and especially C because of the intense blow your body gets every training. Eating more fruit will not be enough, you need to take vit pills

cheers

Comment

Originally posted by DutchDynamite View Post
      when you do intense workout many times a week you need to take additional vitamins besides eating healthy of course.

i take daily multi vitamin and extra 500 mg vit C

i checked several training forums including body building and they all said the same thing, you need to up your vitamins and especially C because of the intense blow your body gets every training. Eating more fruit will not be enough, you need to take vit pills

cheers
      would flinstones vitamins be good enough?

Comment

Originally posted by 2swell k-wells View Post
        would flinstones vitamins be good enough?
        yes i checked my sons flinstones vitamins and yeah they are good for adults to

Comment

the most important if you buy supps are omega 3 oils like fish oil pills, multi vitamin, vitamin C, B complex vitamin, amino acids powders, whey protien powders.

those are the staples for me the important stuff in my opinion.

Comment

B complex assists with energy

Comment

I read an article once that said you should take a multi-vitamin that is fiber based. Anyone know how to tell or where to locate a fiber base multi-vitamin?

Comment

The best multi-vitamin in the world is....ANIMAL PAK......I am 100% positive....

These little fu#@ers have more antioxidants than a 3 oz glass of wheat grass in each serving.....they will give you constant and sustained energy throughout the day....the amino blend is also quite ridiculous.....

Please, I dare any person to prove me wrong....

Go to www.discountanabolics.com and check out animal pak....they are normally like $36 for 44 paks....on this site you can get them for like $20....

Comment

Originally posted by Detroit101 View Post
                  The best multi-vitamin in the world is....ANIMAL PAK......I am 100% positive....

These little fu#@ers have more antioxidants than a 3 oz glass of wheat grass in each serving.....they will give you constant and sustained energy throughout the day....the amino blend is also quite ridiculous.....

Please, I dare any person to prove me wrong....

Go to www.discountanabolics.com and check out animal pak....they are normally like $36 for 44 paks....on this site you can get them for like $20....
                  man those aint worth it unless you are a hardcore athlete bodybuilder.

if your just an average guy you dont need tha **** lol those are like horse pills too.

Comment

Take Goji Juice. It honestly is the best type of vitamin that you can take.

www.freelife.com

Comment

Working...
                    X