No announcement yet.

Let's Be Real...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dick Buffman View Post
    Remember your Klitschko/Chambers thread.

Cintron is live as hell.
    That was a 5/1 underdog miscalculation. I have a thread around here that predicts the Dirrell, Guzman, Martinez, Kessler fights and another post saying Montiel will land his surgical left on HH. I'm not worried about 1 ****ty prediction.

Cintron is getting overrated and will get stopped later tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by QUELOQUE View Post
      Cintron is gonna fold like a lawn chair at the end of a day on the beach when Williams applies that relentless and constant pressure.

Cintron's footwork, counter-punching, and survival tactics (holding) has gotten better, but they won't be good enough to slow the pace down to where he'll feel comfortable.

The reason Paul Williams is who he is because he lets his hands go. Even if he does get rocked constantly, he's not going anywhere. He's gonna come right back quick, reach, throw nonstop combinations, and just put hands on him and makes him uncomfortable.

Cintron will not win, he might be able to survive until the final bell, but I doubt it. Cintron will get undressed and look for the exits. Williams KO in the mid-late rounds.

my only problem is pwill's defense and cintron's power

Comment

That was a 5/1 underdog miscalculation. I have a thread around here that predicts the Dirrell, Guzman, Martinez, Kessler fights and another post saying Montiel will land his surgical left on HH. I'm not worried about 1 ****ty prediction.

Cintron is getting overrated and will get stopped later tonight.
        Don't get ahead of yourself. Kessler wouldn't have won if that fight took place anywhere else.

And Dirrell didn't win. AA got robbed of a k.o win.

As for Martinez, big deal anyone couldve seen that coming that knew anything.

And Guzman is a pos, that win doesn't even count.

**** yo' couch...

Comment

cintron has the power to hurt P.will so im not counting him out just yet. he at least has a punchers chance
          Last edited by Shadow boxer 3; 05-08-2010, 02:57 PM.

Comment

Don't get ahead of yourself. Kessler wouldn't have won if that fight took place anywhere else.

**** yo' couch...

Kessler won 115-113. I had a great view there and was unbiased.
            I also had the benefit of a huge screen for replays directly to the left of my seats.

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
              Kessler won 115-113. I had a great view there and was unbiased.
              I also had the benefit of a huge screen for replays directly to the left of my seats.

I scoredit like a Dane would and had it 115-113 for Kess.

If I had scored it like a normal person, 115-113 Frochos.

A draw wouldn't piss me off neither.

I'm glad Kessler won though, he deserves a chance at redemption in the tourney.

Comment

Williams will stop him to the body.

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
                  I think Williams will make Cintron wilt also, Cintron is pretty good but I just do not see Williams as being a good match-up for him because Williams will force him to fight his fight. Cintron will be dangerous early but I think the fight will rather quickly go Williams way then get worse for Cintron from there.
                  I agree 100%
                  Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post

my only problem is pwill's defense and cintron's power
                  P-Will will get caught, if he gets stunned he'll come back, if he he gets hurt he'll come back, if he gets knockdown he'll come back. And he'll eventually adjust to whatever Cintron doesand take his confidence.

**** yo' couch...

Whatever man, I'm pretty sure you predicted at least 2 of those wrong, if not all 4.

Comment

I agree 100%

P-Will will get caught, if he gets stunned he'll come back, if he he gets hurt he'll come back, if he gets knockdown he'll come back. And he'll eventually adjust to whatever Cintron doesand take his confidence.

Whatever man, I'm pretty sure you predicted at least 2 of those wrong, if not all 4.
                    I predicted AA would get robbed by a makeup call, predicted a Funeka win prior to learning that Guzman ****ed up, predicted Frochos by k.o and Martinez to school Pav.

And Adamek to pwn Arreola w/ sharp punching, combo's and movement.

Comment

pwill doesn't adjust. he just keeps throwing punches

Comment

Working...
                      X