Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what posters family heritage originates from the US?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
    Pretty sure that joke flew right over your head
    Every opportunity is a chance to educate.

He was dissing Elizabeth Warren but even if it is a joke, it has to be technically right.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
      Go to Russia if you don't like America's rules.

The population is aging and needs younger blood and you selfish Americans aren't have enough children.

Japan has the same problem and they are beginning to loosen their immigration laws.
      TheReadyTimeBoy, what's good? Why did this post make your p**ssy dry up?

Comment

Originally posted by John Barron View Post
        America seems to be a punching bag for these open border morons.
        I think the EU tops the US for being an open-borders punching bag...
        but yes, why do you fuckers let yourself get white-guilted
        into so much shit?

I have great affection for Spain and the US precisely because they colonized
        my country into something that at least has a shot at bettering itself.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
          I am saying how can we block anyone like this when we all come from somewhere else
          Because some of us came here legally after waiting a while for the process. We didn't complain for free things and try to sue the president. Took us 7 years to get a green card but we sure as hell didn't complain about constitutional rights.

Comment

Originally posted by TheReadyTimeBoy View Post
            Being serious tho I'm pretty sick of hearing minorities trying to shame white people (or anyone) who wants to protect the borders of their country.
            Calm down cry baby.

Us minorities dont sit around looking for ways to ridicule you all and Larrys point is, America isn't just white.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
              All you busters are on AZTLAN, but you're on the clock bitch and midnight is coming.
              La Raza will be cutting the lawns of Chinese suburbanites thirty years from now. Couldn’t fix your own country after the Aztecs got their shyt pushed in by European conquistadores 500 years ago, you think you’re going to take over U.S. with sheer numbers? All you’ll be doing is supplying cheap labor for generations to come. Most of the border jumpers are illiterate in their own language, if you can’t read or write in Spanish, or learn English you’re gong to have a hell of a time with Chinese.

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
                What does this even mean? What slaves built Houston, NYC, or Detroit for that matter for you to make such an outrageous claim. What do you propose we do with the border and people consistently crossing over into YOUR country illegally?
                My people (guineas/wops/dagos) built New York City. Not slaves but paid very little money for working in very dangerous conditions.

Comment

Originally posted by ghostofdempsey View Post
                  la raza will be cutting the lawns of chinese suburbanites thirty years from now. Couldn’t fix your own country after the aztecs got their shyt pushed in by european conquistadores 500 years ago, you think you’re going to take over u.s. With sheer numbers? All you’ll be doing is supplying cheap labor for generations to come. Most of the border jumpers are illiterate in their own language, if you can’t read or write in spanish, or learn english you’re gong to have a hell of a time with chinese.
                  tick tock tick tock....

Comment

tick tock tick tock....
                    Yep, siesta is almost over, room 201 needs new sheets and fresh towels, get on it!

Comment

tick tock tick tock....
                      He kinda got a point

Comment

Working...
                      X