Collapse
No announcement yet.

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Can't Afford an Apartment in DC

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Soon, she will get bags of cash thrown her way... she’ll be fine. Her power move against her parties elites..... gutsy.

Comment

Ocasio is so bad and mis-informed that she didn't even didn't know of her moving situation if she won.

Now we will be hearing nonsense from her years to come. Somebody will pick up the bill for her so they can invest in her.

Comment

By her second term she will Be a millionaire!
        Last edited by TJ highway; 11-15-2018, 05:37 AM.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post

Comment

Originally posted by E10Rifle View Post
              Republicans: “Yes! Drain that swamp of corrupt lifer politicians, Donald! MAGA!”

Also Republicans: “Haha! That waitress doesn’t have the savings to be able to afford $2,700 a month! She shouldn’t be in politics if she’s not rich.”
              Facts^
              Pretty comical

Trump preached drain the swamp but then inserted goldmen sach clowns to be on his team.
              Last edited by Lords; 11-16-2018, 01:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Fists_of_Fury View Post
                A moronic loser that has no common sense and thinks government programs that would cost an astronomical amount could be magically free. She can't answer any economic question properly because she's dumber than dog ****. There's also a lot cheaper apartments than that average number in the article around the DC area.
                What government program that would cost astronomical amount are you talking about?

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
                  Ocasio is so bad and mis-informed that she didn't even didn't know of her moving situation if she won.
                  What should she have done? She's just a regular person who worked as a bartender living in a one bedroom apartment trying to make ends meet. She could easily take dirty money like every other politician and be rich but instead chose to pass on that. So now she's not indebted to anyone and can have the middle class as a priority in terms of policy and not rich people/companys.
                  Don't know how anyone could attack someone like that.
                  Last edited by Lords; 11-16-2018, 01:52 PM.

Comment

Suga Free

"I wouldn't give a squirt of piss to save a broke b****
                    Gimme this, gimme that, do you got, can I have,
                    That's all I hear ***** I'll beat your ass
                    I bet I'll never hear a ***** say she's broke
                    As long as she's got some pu**y with some ass and a deep-throat"

Comment

Originally posted by Lords View Post
                      What should she have done? She's just a regular person who worked as a bartender living in a one bedroom apartment trying to make ends meet. She could easily take dirty money like every other politician and be rich but instead chose to pass on that. So now she's not indebted to anyone and can have the middle class as a priority in terms of policy and not rich people/companys.
                      Don't know how anyone could attack someone like that.
                      Lets keep a eye on that. See how fast that changes and she takes some cash.
                      https://www.opensecrets.org/races/su...e=2018&id=NY14

Comment

Working...
                      X