Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Didn't expect that size difference lmao Mikey gonna get slaughtered

Comment

• Originally posted by deanrw View Post
      I don't buy into it. It was a broken nose. Countless fighters suffer them in the ring. They don't quit. Fighters with broken jaws even fight on like Oscar Valdez did. I simply question Mikey's willingness to fight through pain.
      As far as Salido, that was years ago. He's a totally different fighter now. His nose gets busted up every fight and he still gets it done. As far as the last part, about Mikey's willingness to fight through pain, that's a fair concern. And we will all find out. But you can't judge that on the Salido fight.

Comment

• Woah. Props to Mikey if he gets in the ring with Spence. I honestly thought this was all talk. Good for him. I imagine he'll take a beating but that's a ballsy move.

Comment

• Lewis vs Spence

Comment

• Originally posted by The3 View Post
            Lewis vs Spence

Comment

• Originally posted by SugarRaRobinson View Post
              Never mind, ur actually more stupid than I initially thought.
              It’s actually worth 00001 of a really bad crypto currency, maybe an alt-coin.
              No point explaining he doesn’t know what a crypto currency is. A hillbilly with mixed raced kids that he is not allowed to see.The Dirty predator

Comment

• Great fight

There’s worse things then 2 undefeated prime P4P fighters facing off

Don’t get all the fake outrage , I mean everyone was on board when Rigo had to jump 2 divisions for Loma

Mikey’s got a hell of a mountain to climb but he’s been sparring elite WWs since he was a teen so I think he knows what he got himself into

Comment

• Originally posted by The3 View Post
                  Lewis vs Spence

Has this pic been superimposed ?

Good God the disparity is frightening.

Comment

• Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
                    Thought pbc was meant to be free?
                    It is pussie! But when a fight is meant to sell they do PPV like when. Floyd fought or did you forget? Shut your punk ass up and enjoy the match ups pussie

Comment

• No one was asking for this fight. We want Garcia Vs Loma.

Comment

Working...
                      X