Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury Tears Apart Deontay Wilder's "Biggest Career Wins"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wilder`s best career wins are old Ortiz and a journeyman Duhaupas.

Funny is, the same people that say Whyte`s record is a ****, keep saying Wilder has a nice record, lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
      I’m not really a Fury fan but you can’t call Klitscho aging when Fury beat him. He was the unfied champion and had reigned for over 10 years. He was fighting at home and he was supposed to pulverise Tyson. Give the man his dues.

By all means use that argument when it comes to Joshua as by that time Klitschko was toppled but Fury deserves his kudos even though I feel Klitschko could come out of retirement and beat him now .Maybe? .... ok force a draw
      The klit got cleaned out by an nobody in boxing terms called Corrie sanders (may he rest in peace) knocked senseless! And years later, your so called ***** king could do that...why? No defences of the crown either so kudos is not a word I would use.

Comment

Forgiven....I agree although his opponent when he had a torn bicep is the exact opponent you want if you are as athletic as Wilder.
        Outside of Washington, what opponent even comes close to Wilder's athleticism? Ain many heavyweights that statement doesn't apply to.

Comment

• Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post

It's a clear illegal punch landed, not one that the referee saw as he's out of position and only saw the ones after that.
          I guess Stiverne should have contested the result since he lost due to a clear illegal punch. I mean, that's the only punch Wilder landed the whole fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ake-Dawg View Post
            I guess Stiverne should have contested the result since he lost due to a clear illegal punch. I mean, that's the only punch Wilder landed the whole fight.
            Another Wilder fan gone mad here. I didn't say he lost by illegal punch it was set up with one the video shows that and you still are arguing and denying it ,even made up that Stiverne ducked into it? Ha Stiverne did contest the punch , that also would have been evident to you .If you payed attention its when Mercante said it wasn't behind the head it was clean while Stiverne motioned to back of the head bc it was and gave him a standing count . You didn't really watch the fight because you would know there was two knockdowns that was the intial punch landed not the only one.

Edit : He went on BTWM sports channel and explained it . You cant contest a fight if it ends with actual clean punching and it went on its referees discresion what he calls in there, and certainly not his fault ,he was way out of position to a charging Wilder getting his punches off before he was.
            Last edited by REDEEMER; 11-13-2018, 02:50 PM.

Comment

He’s is not get real. Wilder made him look World class and I actually thought after the fight “ this Washington can fight” Then Miller pummelled him and I realised he is garbage.

How many fights has Joe Joyce had? Of course Washington is the perfect opponent for a novice just starting his Pro career
              So big baby pummeled him for all 12 huh? The fight was way more competitive than the wilder fight bro be real...

Comment

• Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post
                Another Wilder fan gone mad here. I didn't say he lost by illegal punch it was set up with one the video shows that and you still are arguing and denying it ,even made up that Stiverne ducked into it? Ha Stiverne did contest the punch , that also would have been evident to you .If you payed attention its when Mercante said it wasn't behind the head it was clean while Stiverne motioned to back of the head bc it was and gave him a standing count . You didn't really watch the fight because you would know there was two knockdowns that was the intial punch landed not the only one.

Edit : He went on BTWM sports channel and explained it . You cant contest a fight if it ends with actual clean punching and it went on its referees discresion what he calls in there, and certainly not his fault ,he was way out of position to a charging Wilder getting his punches off before he was.
                Learn reading comprehension before you reply to me again. Never said Stiverne ducked the punch. Also learn how to comprehend sarcasm. Smh.

What was your point in the first place regarding the supposed illegal punch?

Comment

• Wilders resume is horrible...fkn horrendous

Comment

• Originally posted by micky1971 View Post
                    why an underdog against fury? When you say “decent compared to fury”? What do you mean exactly?
                    2 meanings really. I meant Tyson fought a better fighter in wla d and cunningham, and also fury is a step up in class again. Maybe wilder can make step up again?

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperHanz View Post
                      Iqbal thinks that posting gifs from fights decades ago actually means something.

I could post gifs of Wilder getting dropped by fat bum Dustin Nichols (27% KO) but what's the point?
                      You couldn't, actually, because Nichols didn't drop him, Wilder lost his balance and fell over because he doesn't know how to box lol. Watch the video it's clear as day and the ref ruled it a slip.

Comment

Working...
                      X