Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

3 back to back ppv’s someone has to take a hit but who?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheIronMike View Post
    Cheap ass Ronald Mcdonald ass bum.

Then the following month, you'll make a thread

"Why is boxing dying???"
    Its in the best interest of boxing that PPV dies. That's what i'm hoping happens.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfan91 View Post
      Lend my broke ass some money, mayne. Come on, I got dese cheeseburgers mayne
      Lol it’s real out here.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
        Spence and Garcia are in talks?
        Yes it they are looking for sometime in February and Garcia never signed to fight his mandatory.

Comment

"Why is boxing dying???"

You notice they never ask those questions about the NFL and NBA. How many PPVs do they have per year?

Comment

"Why is boxing dying???"
            Why pay??? I’m streaming and only fight I’ve paid for in the past 6 years was canelo GGG 2. I’m bbq watching it on a 65 inch tv with surround sound while bbq and drinking with about 25 guests oh and we have a 75 in the house if you don’t want to be outside

Comment

Originally posted by The tucker View Post
              Yes it they are looking for sometime in February and Garcia never signed to fight his mandatory.
              Nice! That would be a great way to kick off the year.

Comment

Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
                Its in the best interest of boxing that PPV dies. That's what i'm hoping happens.
                It's so easy to stream.

Reddit and then search Boxing Streams.

Easy.

Comment

Deontay vs Fury is garbage like you said since no Tank-Mares, Charlos or LeoSantaCruz - Gary Russell losing faith on Keith Thurman being on the card also

AB vs Pac ftw, the hype & press conferences will be entertaining hopefully the commercials to hype the ppv are as good

Mikey-Spence is good too only thing is they dont have charisma

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.365 View Post
                    Deontay vs Fury is garbage like you said since no Tank-Mares, Charlos or LeoSantaCruz - Gary Russell losing faith on Keith Thurman being on the card also

AB vs Pac ftw, the hype & press conferences will be entertaining hopefully the commercials to hype the ppv are as good

Mikey-Spence is good too only thing is they dont have charisma
                    This is exactly what I was thinking. Pacquiao is still a big name and broner is going to sell the soul out this fight and will bring the entertainment and get people talking.

Garcia vs Spence are 2 good respected fighters but the two together could get a couple KO’s in the crowd at a press conference so the build up won’t be something spectacular but people will tune in none the less.

And wilder vs fury was a bit of a let down for me because of the aforementioned non existing under card that was rumored to happen.

Comment

Working...
                    X