No announcement yet.

Ghetto loud mouth latina girls!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GAME OVER View Post
    I’ve been watching Orange is the new black recently, and those feisty Latin women intrigue me.

Anyone have lots of experience with those type of girls here?

Homie... you just gained my mad respect... my stupid sister Sonya, bon qui qui.. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=jZkdcYlOn5M

This Latina comedian woman grew up three blocks away from my ESSJ home... my lil sista is so stupid.. but cute.. after I got outta USP Lompoc my lil sista Sonya had a ghetto azz bbq for me..

She put it down... she told this wanna be player... my brother don’t need to lie to wimmin, he sleeps with two and a few,.. this young wanna be G asked me a stupid ****ing Julia slob type question.. how can you sleep with two wimmin at the same time.... I was like homie.. I just do what I want to do.. I don’t even understand stupid questions..

I don’t understand most ppl.. I’m just me... USP. Black boxed, nice guy... in three days... I’m playing Dracula for my neighborhood kids.. I got it like that... nf xiv. 1574 Karl street heart of palmas.. been playing with swords a long time

Comment

Originally posted by baya View Post
      i love this anecdote.
      Kisses no ****.. hard ball hand ball. Da park... beer and carne asada on me... you buy us coffee, cool.. if pretty boy beer, and my other Puerto Rican brothers show up.. we will laugh like fools..

Peace hermano..

I’m kinda pissed watching Tom Brady higliglts in Japanese..

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
        Kisses no ****.. hard ball hand ball. Da park... beer and carne asada on me... you buy us coffee, cool.. if pretty boy beer, and my other Puerto Rican brothers show up.. we will laugh like fools..

Peace hermano..

I’m kinda pissed watching Tom Brady higliglts in Japanese..
        hipster beer, like dogfish. i'm more newer school so i'm feeling more the basketball at backesto than the handball. i feel for years i was the only rican on those courts, i ran with my rican homies from redwood city only once there and they didn't like it, it's too gang affiliated and fools there pulled your card quick, they'd have a field day way with a loud mouthed nuyorican say with the likes of jose or beercules.

no beer for your boy, i'm on day 321 today. best fukn decision of my life. it's crazy how off the back of one decision and staying true to that ****, how other successes start to fall in line with discipline.
        Last edited by baya; 10-25-2018, 01:13 PM.

Comment

hipster beer, like dogfish. i'm more newer school so i'm feeling more the basketball at backesto than the handball. i feel for years i was the only rican on those courts, i ran with my rican homies from redwood city only once there and they didn't like it, it's too gang affiliated and fools there pulled your card quick, they'd have a field day way with a loud mouthed puerto rican say with the likes of jose or beercules.

no beer for your boy, i'm on day 321 today. best fukn decision of my life. it's crazy how off the back of one decision and staying true to that ****, how other successes start to fall in line with discipline.
          Kick it with me.. I don’t drink, no more, I love b ball. My old hand is lost on real hand ball. I like ice cream, kicking it with guys who struggle to make ends meet.. sharing dreams.. going bowling.. shooting pool. Dreaming about a better future, remembering lost homies... then going back to my pretty wife... greatful that GOD is kind and merciful... two things I need, kindness and mercy.. I trust in GOD..

Shalom lil brother... if I got it... you got it..

Comment

hipster beer, like dogfish. i'm more newer school so i'm feeling more the basketball at backesto than the handball. i feel for years i was the only rican on those courts, i ran with my rican homies from redwood city only once there and they didn't like it, it's too gang affiliated and fools there pulled your card quick, they'd have a field day way with a loud mouthed nuyorican say with the likes of jose or beercules.

Congrats! Out of curiosity why did u quit?

I ask bcuz im debating the sober life and your comment of success is motivating.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
              Cardi "Viva La Raza" B, lol I was watching some of her videos and a bunch of black girls were in the comment section hating on cardi b lmfao.
              Cardi B is ugly azz fuk dude. Toe up

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
                she can rap doe.

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
                  Check the type of personality that the dudes find attractive. That's why he finds Cardi attractive.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                    Check the type of personality that the dudes find attractive. That's why he finds Cardi attractive.
                    5152sadfasdggdsaf

Comment

Never date any ghetto Hispanic women. Smash and on to the next one. Latinas are my weakness lol. I had to learn the hard way when I was younger with a ghetto attitude Puerto Rican one. She kept trying to hold me in when I was trying to pull out. Never worked or wanted to. Always wanted spoiled while acting a like a ***** 95% of the time. Acted a fool when she didn't get her way. Slashed my tires when I broke up with her crazy ass and keyed my car. The ***** was great and she could ride a d*ck like a champ... but the attitude is not worth it lol. There are nice ones that are hot asf and way better dating material.

Comment

Working...
                      X