Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The "official" weed appreciation thread!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Had a blinder on friday going out to chase the ace at a golf club.
    Got really drunk getting tickets to win. Put them all in my wallet.
    My mate offered me a cone i had 2 and cause i havent smoked for years well lets just say i wasnt the picture of good health.
    Worst of all i lost my wallet with all my tickets and since the number didnt get called out it could of been in my lost wallet and i would be $10,000.00 richer.
    Needless to say cant wait for my next choof.

Comment

• dope stuff brother mouzone

forgot to mention....Purple Punch.... oooh wee
      Last edited by BlakBread904; 04-02-2018, 12:24 PM.

Comment

• Cherry cookies in the bowl and jet fuel in the quartz dish of the Flowerpot double deckers tonight.Listening to Cassidy who still ain't fall off .

Comment

• A bowl of Cherry Cookies in the Ghost MV1, listening to Rida EL Chapo. Feeling the effects as I type this.

Comment

• Man this thread needs some participation . Anyways got some Lemon tree in the Ghost MV1, listening to Flatbush Zombies .

Comment

• Dam, Brother Mouzone, you are a very sophisticated smoker! I'm impressed!

Sooo...a big beautiful dispensary just opened up literally a walk down the street from me! I almost passed out when i walked in there. Generous full menu, lots of smoking gear, grinders, led tv's, pics of magnified buds, funky shaped orange chairs in the lounge...etc

This is awesome, because now I can try a very small amount of a strain to see if i like it, instead of driving 50 miles to get my weed. I'm an indica guy, but there are hybrids that make me melt and literally say..."aaahhhh".

Right now i have 3 strains, named...
              1.sunshine daydream-----indica leaning hybred
              2.OKGB 2.0 bx -----wtf? love the names of some strains.
              3.Lavender & Clementine-------i know, sounds very "beta", but I'm floating across the universe on it right now.

I'm learning many dispensaries have their own strains that are exclusive to them. But I haven't seen much if any strains from the west coast. Learning about terpenes, trichomes and cannabinoids. It really is fascinating to learn about all this. (Especially when high).

I can't believe how the mary jane in my day has evolved into what it is today. I never thought I'd see the day they would legalize it for medical use, much less recreational use. It's about dam time.

Comment

• Comment

• It's almost Christmas.

Comment

• oooh wee northern lights and purple power
                    sippin on a can of that Interstate Kung Fu Battle courtesy of Southern Swells Brewing Co

Brother Mouzone if you were at the can release this past Saturday you may have seen me and my girl, only black cpl at the bar

Comment

• Stephen Marley's birthday is April, 20. No kidding

Comment

Working...
                      X