No announcement yet.

So this is what it’s like when the brits finally have a good fighter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
    Wilder fans remind me of Lacy fans. Came out of nowhere all of a sudden and the British bum was avoiding their boy and then the fight happened and "Lacy wasn't any good". Amazingly you can't find Lacy fans today and you know damn well a bunch of these Wilder "fans" were on that bandwagon.
    Same is going to happen here and then it's all aboard the Jarrell Miller express!!

The cult of Wilder is even more annoying than the cult of Rigo and what happened to them exactly? Notice how the same fans root for the same guys but only when they are unbeaten? It's a never ending cycle.
    Whilst similarities may be there atleast Wilder has beaten some actual ranked opponents.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBigLug View Post
      Not really true.

Fury beat a proper champ for his titles at least.

Joshua has never beaten a world champ to unify titles yet. He won an easy title v Charles Martin and the other title was a vacant title. Wlad wasn't a champion going into that fight.
      Of course it's true!

AJ is the IBF and WBA champion, so he's a unified champ. Winning a vacant title makes no difference to that.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
        Even more shocking is the Americans that have a HW title holder who isn't even that good of a fighter.
        so what does that make luis ortiz?

Comment

I guess ortiz was some random bum then....

I guess we are gonna ignore wilder clearly saying he agreed to whatever they want as long as AJ gets the same type of deal in the rematch if AJ loses

I guess we are gonna ignore wilder also saying hell fight whyte next if AJ is next after that

I guess those facts dont matter

Comment

Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
            In my years here he biggest brits were khan and brook. Which ain’t saying much. Let’s all pray the forum can withstand the stupidity and fanboyism going forward from aj fans
            Calzaghe-Lacy was all they had for years!!! We should've known they would be this obnoxious.

Comment

Working...
            X