Collapse
No announcement yet.

Please Read This

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am praying for you both right now. I have had to deal with some similar situations in my life with my friends and I know that your love for her will bring her back to a normal life soon.

Comment

[quote:2a6b69a63a="Snoop Dogg"]My thoughts and prayers are with you. I would go to hell and back for my best friend, and I'm sure you would do the same. Stay strong, stay positive. Sometimes life presents us with situations that we don't understand, don't try to figure it out, just help Jessica and her family in any way possible and take good care of yourself. We are all here for you if you need people to talk to.[/quote:2a6b69a63a]

just as i would say it myself!!

i hope she gets better!!!

Comment

I am sorry this is happening. I know what this is like, it brought back a lot of memories. Jessica is in my prayers along with you and her family and friends. The amount of strengths needed to deal with kind of situation is very large. Never give up, never loose hope.

Comment

[quote:98f51b62da="majin bux version 4"]My thoughts and prayers are with her, and im sure she will comeout of this. Im sure things will be ok.[/quote:98f51b62da]

My feelings exactly.

IM me if you want to talk.

Comment

My prayers are with her and with you. I do hope that she becomes better.

I really hopa that you are very very proud over yourself as I am very proud over you. You have saved her life once and by sending her home you gave her another chance. When she comes out of the coma you ave saved her life twice...

Comment

She, and you, are both in my thoughts and prayers.

Comment

My thoughts and prayers to you both

Comment

Thank you, everyone. I truly appreciate it.

I came here and it really makes a difference that all of you will be keeping this in your prayers, and thoughts.

In particular, I have to say thank you to Dave. Lastnight, I was so upset, and he calmed me down, talked me through a lot of it, and I am more calm today because of him than I was yesterday with two valium. I have to tell you, I love this man, if it's not apparent to you yet.

Comment

There is noone more powerful than God. He has heard your prayers and will hear mine as well. No matter what happens, Jessica has been blessed to have a friend like you.

Comment

Your thoughts and prayers are no longer needed.

Comment

Working...
                      X