Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Every 9/11 Theory Debunked with Facts and Science

https://www.popularmechanics.com/mil...-trade-center/

-----------------------------------

So instead of just posting this in the 9/11 topic that was just created, you make an entirely different thread?

Comment

Originally posted by HitmanTommy View Post
      So instead of just posting this in the 9/11 topic that was just created, you make an entirely different thread?
      Absolutely. This forum has absolutely the worst posters out there. This is a way to educate the morons as much as one could possibly educate a moron.

Comment

Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
        Absolutely. This forum has absolutely the worst posters out there. This is a way to educate the morons as much as one could possibly educate a moron.
        Why would you want to attempt to educate morons. If they're morons, they wont understand. If they're just people with a different opinion to you and you're calling them names, why would they give you a minute of their time?

Comment

Originally posted by Mindgames View Post
          Why would you want to attempt to educate morons. If they're morons, they wont understand. If they're just people with a different opinion to you and you're calling them names, why would they give you a minute of their time?
          Hes got some kind of weird complex, he got owned by like a dozen people in the WW2 thread and is so delusional he refused to accept facts and just pretended like he was 'winning', hes a proper loon.

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
            Hes got some kind of weird complex, he got owned by like a dozen people in the WW2 thread and is so delusional he refused to accept facts and just pretended like he was 'winning', hes a proper loon.
            You literally said D-Day had no affect on WW2. I didn’t say it... you did...

There’s nothing left to discuss.

Comment

Originally posted by Mindgames View Post
              Very true.

Comment

It would be easier to believe 9/11 conspiracy if there had been no terrorism afterwards, but well..

At best you can have one of those "they knew it was going to happen but didn't do anything about it" type conspiracies that you can never really prove or disprove.

Comment

Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
                  You literally said D-Day had no affect on WW2. I didn’t say it... you did...

There’s nothing left to discuss.
                  Er yer, no i never said that, you claimed D-Day was the pivotal moment of the war / the most important day in human history which you were corrected on by myself & 10 other posters. Then you spent like 20 pages refusing to accept you were wrong, digging yourself into a bigger hole and making yourself look like a moron.

Like i said you have some weird complex about being right all the time even when you are clearly wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
                    Er yer, no i never said that, you claimed D-Day was the pivotal moment of the war / the most important day in human history which you were corrected on by myself & 10 other posters. Then we spent like 20 pages using Eastern European opinions trying to prove ourselves right, but we failed miserably like a bunch of morons.
                    Fixed it for you.

Comment

Working...
                    X