Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Breaking News! Floyd Mayweather going to Saudi Arabia to discuss Pacquiao Rematch!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Video is a deep fake. You are all eejits.

Comment

lol everybody wants some saudi money

Comment

Originally posted by QueensburyRules View Post
        - -But yer ok with TUE 50-0 abuse of women is it?

Figures.
        I have never said I was ok with it.

Originally posted by techliam View Post
        Unfortunately that regime has cosy relationships with the US/UK governments, who themselves have questionable human rights records in foreign countries.

But of course, politics and boxing is a bad mix (politics and anything is a bad mix)

I would watch May/Pac 2 like everyone else. I think they would be crazy not to do it again with a huge amount of money and public interest on the table
        The US and the U.K. aren't squeaky clean either. But Saudi Arabia takes things to another level.

You don't take a stand against injustice by saying "those other countries aren't perfect so let's just sportswash and ignore Saudi Arabia's crimes."

That's my opinion on the matter anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by DuckAdonis View Post
          https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Rp9g_WSx5hM

Interesting. Wonder how the view of Saudi Arabia will change now...
          For Floyd it'll depend how much the offer is I'd bet.

That would be a fight that could impact Saudi Arabia in sports although I suspect with how big that fight would be the more sh^t media & sports people give towards all parties in comparison to this rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by W1LL View Post
            Video is a deep fake. You are all eejits.
            Floyd didn't say those words?

Yeah right buddy. Just saw another channel discuss it as well

Comment

Originally posted by Deontay Wilder View Post
              Floyd will dominate Pacquiao in the rematch and then get blown into smithereens by a terrorist, but it will all be worth it to show the world once and for all that he's the best ever.
              Nah. Floyd just gonna get 60 lashes for being suspected of cross dressing with one of his fancy outfits.

Comment

Floyd wants that oldest WW tutle. He wants a real accomplishment

Comment

Fvvck off Floyd

You said you're retired so stay retired

Pac has bigger fish to fry at this point of his career

I want Pacquiao/Spence, fvvck outta here with your attention whoring

Comment

Finally a country that will throw in the requested 20 Male virgins per Floyd's stipulations.

Comment

Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
                      Finally a country that will throw in the requested 20 Male virgins per Floyd's stipulations.
                      Lmao. Don’t forget the reverse thongs and knee high boots.

Comment

Working...
                      X