• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Andy Ruiz' trainer Manny Robles DENIES AJ Rematch is set for Saudi Arabia

Looks like there might be more to the announcement

Originally posted by trilltexas View Post

He didn’t deny anything in that video. I like he interview, like he said he stays in his lane as the coach. They would go wherever the promoter of the fight ask them to, it’s all about reaching an agreement etc

Comment

He didn't deny anything. Honestly, he sounded like they don't really have a choice where the rematch takes place.

Comment

Originally posted by trilltexas View Post

Can you time stamp these videos please, i dont want to watch 10 or 20 minute videos just to realize at the end you are LYING. See where you got your name TRILL from, This American Trill Boxing talk seems to usually consist of lies.

Comment

Fu ck a trainer......Get A-Side and let's hear it from him !!!

Comment

That's the thing here Robles knows they cannot have a say where the fight takes place and this guy once again is not on the same page as his fighter .

Last time he didn't even know Ruiz was studying M.Tyson footage throughout the last training camp , these guys just don't seem like aware ppl but at least Robbles is reasonable unfortunately he can't over ride Haymon into telling Ruiz what to do and it's not going to end well for these guys if they veer left .

@ TS ( he knows who he is )
            Last edited by juggernaut666; 08-11-2019, 09:12 AM.

Comment

Damn, it looks to me that the PBC is trying to put Matchroom out of business

Comment

I think they just trying to get paid better from the sounds of it. And if you think you not gonna pay a Haymon guy the max he can get or close to it you are out of your damn mind.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                  I think they just trying to get paid better from the sounds of it. And if you think you not gonna pay a Haymon guy the max he can get or close to it you are out of your damn mind.
                  Yet won't disclose what they want and play the how much will you give us card ? That's called greed and only idiots like you will support it instead of wanting the fight to go ahead.

Comment

I'm starting not to care where the fight is at this point, just as long as they fight.

Just work things out and let's get this rematch rolling. I don't care if it's on planet Mars, Antarctica, Saudi Arabia, where ever, just get 'er done and let's get the press conference set!

Comment

Working...
                    X