Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tureano Johnson Beats Down, Stops Jason Quigley

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kicking myself my not betting on this. Heard Johnson didn't look too good in one of his more recent points wins, stopped me betting on him. 7-2 odds in the UK. Was going to throw £60 on to win £210.

Comment

Originally posted by cally83 View Post
      Kicking myself my not betting on this. Heard Johnson didn't look too good in one of his more recent points wins, stopped me betting on him. 7-2 odds in the UK. Was going to throw £60 on to win £210.
      He drew and arguably lost in his last fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
        He drew and arguably lost in his last fight.
        Yeah, that's the fight that stopped me betting, never saw it but heard he was not too good, but don't rate Quigley and thought if Johnson could be near his best, he'd win, so the odds were good. I'm sure a good few people had decent money on him.

Comment

Originally posted by cally83 View Post
          Yeah, that's the fight that stopped me betting, never saw it but heard he was not too good, but don't rate Quigley and thought if Johnson could be near his best, he'd win, so the odds were good. I'm sure a good few people had decent money on him.
          Smart bets. I wasn't sure since I was thinking it's possible 35 year old Johnson was shot.

Comment

I dont mind what Johnson said to Quigley about quitting because Johnson was clearly upset how he was hearing Quigley talking about a Victory Party before actually getting a victory.
            Last edited by richardt; 07-19-2019, 12:22 PM.

Comment

Wow , why on earth did Quigly try and fight toe to toe like that? He basically gave the fight away. How stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                Am I crazy for putting some money down on Johnson? He's the underdog
                Looks like you got paid

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                  Looks like you got paid
                  Yep. I did ok with him on the straight bet. But I also got him in a 4 fight parlay that'll pay off pretty good if they all win.

Comment

Jason should have stayed with Manny Robles

Comment

Working...
                    X