No announcement yet.

North America runs boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by victorythagr8 View Post
    The only reason people were surprise because nobody expected a.j to quit. You don't spit out your mouth guard, look at your corner, and not working forward and expect the ref not stop the fight.
    Only crazy desperate people think AJ quit because they want to throw as much dirt on him as they can like they always do. They just delude themselves and create their fantasy world and try cast it off as reality.

The ref was stood right in front of him and didn't give him any room to move. Had he stepped back and made clear his instructions to walk forward. AJ would have. Did you hear the ref ask any of this? Because I didn't.

Fighters look at their corners after getting dropped nearly every time it happens. Go back and watch it again because AJ only looks at his corner when he first walks to the corner. But when the ref starts talking to him, AJ is looking at him right in the eye and nodding.

This quitting story is just pure delusion and desperation. It never happened.

Comment

Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
      Only crazy desperate people think AJ quit because they want to throw as much dirt on him as they can like they always do. They just delude themselves and create their fantasy world and try cast it off as reality.

The ref was stood right in front of him and didn't give him any room to move. Had he stepped back and made clear his instructions to walk forward. AJ would have. Did you hear the ref ask any of this? Because I didn't.

Fighters look at their corners after getting dropped nearly every time it happens. Go back and watch it again because AJ only looks at his corner when he first walks to the corner. But when the ref starts talking to him, AJ is looking at him right in the eye and nodding.

At the count of 8 Joshua turned his back on the ref, walked to the corner of the ring and then proceeded to support himself on the ropes. Joshua knows damn well he has to put his hands up and walk towards the ref at that point, that's the universal sign in boxing that you still want to fight. I guess it's possible he was still on queer street and had no idea what the count was, but it sure looks to me like he quit.

Comment

Sid-Knee, you’ll always be my puta, but we agree that Deyonce is the scum of the earth.

Oh, btw, I think you should seek help Sid-Knee, you seem very unhinged like those mass shooter type American weirdos.

Comment

Oh man, this is worse than I thought. I feel really bad for you. I know what you're going through. But just remember, as time passes, you will still feel like **** over Josh quitting in this fight. There's really nothing you can do about it so hang in there champ.

Comment

Originally posted by Nehnenqui View Post
            Sid-Knee, you’ll always be my puta, but we agree that Deyonce is the scum of the earth.

Oh, btw, I think you should seek help Sid-Knee, you seem very unhinged like those mass shooter type American weirdos.
            Unhinged people make claims they can't back up. So this is ironic if I say so myself.

You've got nothing so just go with the empty insults instead. It's OK, just don't make outlandish comments in future.

Comment

Originally posted by pugil1st View Post
              Oh man, this is worse than I thought. I feel really bad for you. I know what you're going through. But just remember, as time passes, you will still feel like **** over Josh quitting in this fight. There's really nothing you can do about it so hang in there champ.
              I'm cool. Don't delude yourself any more than you lot have done already. As I say, you have fantasies that you make up and cast down as truth. It's pure desperation. Just like it is with you thinking i'm going through anything. AJ lost like so many have done throughout history. It happens. That's the nature of sport.

But to claim he quit is nothing but an ego thing for you lot and wanting it to be true so much because you want the defeat to be as bad as it can be. So when it isn't, you create it in your f3cked up minds instead and go with it like that coward Deontay is doing. So it's not me who anyone needs to feel bad for. It's you lot with your delusions and desperation. It's a sign of weakness, not strength. You're scared of reality for some reason. But hey, narcissism can do that.

Comment

Originally posted by lieutenant View Post
                At the count of 8 Joshua turned his back on the ref, walked to the corner of the ring and then proceeded to support himself on the ropes. Joshua knows damn well he has to put his hands up and walk towards the ref at that point, that's the universal sign in boxing that you still want to fight. I guess it's possible he was still on queer street and had no idea what the count was, but it sure looks to me like he quit.
                The ref didn't even motion him to walk forward. He said something to which AJ nodded, then the ref stopped it. Just look at AJ's reaction when he does so. That's not quitting in any way. It's crazy to suggest it.

Comment

I'm cool. Don't delude yourself any more than you lot have done already. As I say, you have fantasies that you make up and cast down as truth. It's pure desperation. Just like it is with you thinking i'm going through anything. AJ lost like so many have done throughout history. It happens. That's the nature of sport.

But to claim he quit is nothing but an ego thing for you lot and wanting it to be true so much because you want the defeat to be as bad as it can be. So when it isn't, you create it in your f3cked up minds instead and go with it like that coward Deontay is doing. So it's not me who anyone needs to feel bad for. It's you lot with your delusions and desperation. It's a sign of weakness, not strength. You're scared of reality for some reason. But hey, narcissism can do that.

There you go champ! This is the 3rd stage. Next comes depression. We have to be careful here because... well you know. So let's take it slow. I'm going to see you through this. I felt the same way after Tyson/Douglas. I'm here for you champ. call me if you're feeling desperate and want to harm yourself. 1-555-555-5555.

Comment

Originally posted by pugil1st View Post
                    There you go champ! This is the 3rd stage. Next comes depression. We have to be careful here because... well you know. So let's take it slow. I'm going to see you through this. I felt the same way after Tyson/Douglas. I'm here for you champ. call me if you're feeling desperate and want to harm yourself. 1-555-555-5555.
                    Great comeback. No really it was. Your prize is already in the post as we speak. It's a parcel full of colouring in books to go with your crayons.

Comment

Look at all the champions from the heaviest division to the lowest.

Comment

Working...
                      X