Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Adams Dominates Mosley Jr., Easily Wins 'The Contender' Finale

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Makes sense. They weren't very good at hiding it. From episode 1 every other second of footage was focused on mosley jr's goofy face

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
      Is that legit? Hadn't heard that.

On the show they played it like he was unfocused on fighting cuz they showed him painting & sh^t all the time lmfao. But you never know how these reality shows are spinning sh^t just to have some sorta narrative for each person on the show.

And sh^t he lost to Eric Walker & to me Eric is a real one anyway so no shame to lose to him. Eric was my sleeper pick to win this tournament. Ievgen was my favorite with John #2 for me. So all my mfers I thought was gonna win took L's lol.
      Yea it’s legit I follow him on ig once in a while he’ll reply back etc I asked him what happened he said he got hit by a Jeep etc had one of those neck thingy on

Comment

Originally posted by Idunnoshet View Post
        I knew a guy who helped as a sparring partner on the show . He said from the beginning it was set up for Mosley Jr. and Adams to be in the finals .
        Adams because he was in the other tournaments and did well . And Mosley for the Name recognition .
        Doesn’t surprise me one bit

Comment

Anyone have a link? Xfinity charges for Epix.

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
            Yea it’s legit I follow him on ig once in a while he’ll reply back etc I asked him what happened he said he got hit by a Jeep etc had one of those neck thingy on
            They definitely didn't show him on the show with a neck brace on. And getting hit by a car & fighting seems more dramatic then they bs they were showing with him painting all the damn time. I'd assume if you got hit by a car you wouldn't have even been cleared to fight.

He feel they misrepresented him on the show?

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
              Anyone have a link? Xfinity charges for Epix.
              Apparently I was wrong on the start time. Still 42mins til it starts.

But supposedly you can watch it on the twitter page for the Contender.

https://twitter.com/TheContender

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                Apparently I was wrong on the start time. Still 42mins til it starts.

But supposedly you can watch it on the twitter page for the Contender.

https://twitter.com/TheContender
                Cool! Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
                  Doesn’t surprise me one bit
                  Thats nutty boxing fan bs bruh.

This one cat had been calling out Mosley Jr since 2014 or some sh^t. And thats who picked to fight Mosley Jr. Cuz the teams got to matchmake the fights & Mosley Jr's team got murdered (Mosley was the first guy on his team to win & his team went 2-6 overall in the first round) so the other team got to pick all the fights the whole initial round til Mosley got the ability for his team to pick the last 2 fights.

Then everyone in the f#cking tournament was getting cut & had to fight in the bottom half of the bracket to give max time to recover from their cut cuz they went from 16 guys to 2 guys in less than 30 days. Mosley's original opponent, who was a notable US amateur fighter, had a cut in his initial fight. So he shoulda ended up fighting a better guy if not for the cut.

And Mosley was one of the last guys to fight in the initial round so the brackets were setup basically already so strategically it was best to take a later date then have a quick turnaround on 8 days notice.

Comment

Link for anyone who wants to watch

https://twitter.com/i/broadcasts/1jMJgObBYqAJL

Comment

Here's a free stream for those who don't have EPIX

Comment

Working...
                      X