No announcement yet.

The people who like the show The Wire on here

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The people who like the show The Wire on here

I see a lot of you like that show, it was one of my favorites. Chances are if you liked that show you will also like Breaking Bad on AMC. I actually liked Breaking Bad better.

Theres this mexican guy tuco on this show, the best antagonist ever. hes more of a badass then any of the characters on the wire, in fact he makes them all look like decent human beings. Take my word for it if you enjoyed the wire this show will be right up your alley.

Terrible show. It's 21 Jumpstreet for ghetto folk. Stupid storylines and an extreme overdose of irritating street slang. You can't even focus on the empty plots cause everyone talks like they're rappers and nothing is more mind numbing than listening to a rapper talk.

Now I know this is a thread for Wire fans so of course I understand my post is a tad out of place. I'm only here to say that you're show sucks severe quan****** of dick. So, that being said, I will leave now.

Comment

the wire characters were believable.

Comment

I watch Breaking Bad. Good show. Watched a few episodes the first season, but then really started watching it the second season. Still like the Wire a lot better though.

Comment

I like it. Don't think it's as good a show as the Wire, but definitely good.

Comment

Working...
          X