Collapse
No announcement yet.

Iowa teacher turns stripper after being fired for sex with student

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [REAL TALK] Iowa teacher turns stripper after being fired for sex with student

09/14/2016 11:20 am PDT
    Jason Mattera
    UPDATE October 11, 2018:

Mary Beth Haglin, 26 of Cedar Rapids, the former Cedar Rapids substitute teacher who had sex with a student, has started her sentence, KCRG reports.

Haglin was convicted of sexual exploitation by a school employee in December of last year. A judge sentenced her to 90 days in jail to be served in three different increments. The first part of that sentence will be 40 days. Haglin also has to spend 10 years on the sex offender registry. And will be on a special sentence of parole for a decade.

https://truecrimedaily.com/2016/09/1...-with-student/

Oh yeah she's hot

Comment

Makes sense. Teaching, stripper. A logical move.

Comment

Let me guess, she’ll be a sexy teacher as her act?

Comment

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
          Makes sense. Teaching, stripper. A logical move.
          i think she figured out she was better at F'ing than teaching, lol. somehow i think we will see more cases like this, teachers banging their students is becoming more common

Comment

I lost my V card to my geometry teacher in the 9th grade.. She was an old hag but looked cute in mini skirts.

Man in hindsight I should've claimed rape.. I might've won a lawsuit. This **** is more common than I thought

Comment

I'm hot for teacher!

Comment

Originally posted by Impeacher View Post

09/14/2016 11:20 am PDT
                Jason Mattera
                UPDATE October 11, 2018:

Mary Beth Haglin, 26 of Cedar Rapids, the former Cedar Rapids substitute teacher who had sex with a student, has started her sentence, KCRG reports.

Haglin was convicted of sexual exploitation by a school employee in December of last year. A judge sentenced her to 90 days in jail to be served in three different increments. The first part of that sentence will be 40 days. Haglin also has to spend 10 years on the sex offender registry. And will be on a special sentence of parole for a decade.

https://truecrimedaily.com/2016/09/1...-with-student/
                Well it was probably dang near impossible for her to find work after her record.

Comment

Originally posted by TJ highway View Post
                  I'm hot for teacher!
                  Thats for sure gonna be one of her songs at the t^tty club.

Still amazed these ladies get off so light.

If I was in school today Id just be fishing for teachers to f#ck. Sh^t man at this stage I bet a lot of these dudes are trying to entrap these hoes.

Comment

Last edited by TJ highway; 10-21-2019, 10:27 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X