Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I really hate this **** because of Jussie Smollet in Chicago.
    Tried to make us look bad in an area that's above as diverse and gay as it can get.

Trying to start some stupid race wars should honestly be treated like a bomb threat.

I do understand there is a juvenile involved and there are mitigating circumstances but some sort of punishment is warranted because,sabotaging the fragile harmony and peace is definitely not OK.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
      Really? All of them? Is it in their DNA or something?
      Please be sure and report all posts containing racism to the Moderators.

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
        Tried to make us look bad in an area that's above as diverse and gay as it can get.

Trying to start some stupid race wars should honestly be treated like a bomb threat.

I do understand there is a juvenile involved and there are mitigating circumstances but some sort of punishment is warranted because,sabotaging the fragile harmony and peace is definitely not OK.

i thinkwe need to look at and think about what would have happened if she didn't recant and these kids were "found guilty."

that's something that will literally never go away. this is 2019, you'll be outed as the kid who held a black girl down and cut off her hair on social media and it would literally follow you even if you moved out of state. you wouldn't get into colleges, your social life would suffer, it would put a dent in your entire future and may stop you from being able to really launch at all.

so i'mw ith you, while it's not a bomb threat it's sort of designed to do the same thing, and it doesn't happen in a vacuum.

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post

My suggestion for punishments is this: have her parents hold her down while someone from the community....priest, pastor, etc.....cuts off her hair.

Comment

Working...
          X