Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Breaking News! Floyd Mayweather going to Saudi Arabia to discuss Pacquiao Rematch!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Historic. First time Floyd fighting outside the US.

That's how desperate he is to avoid the IRS.

They might even make the same amount of money like last time even with less PPV considering they'd pay zero or less taxes in Saudi Arabia.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackBenjamin View Post
      Dubai isn’t in Saudi Arabia
      Lol you right. Its in UAE. I take my L lol

Comment

Saudi Arabia becoming the new mecca of boxing, Lol

Comment

If this happens you'll see all the PBC tards that have been saying Saudi Arabia is too dangerous flip and support it. PBC fans are bottom of the barrel fans.

Comment

Originally posted by RGJTMMRDCMJRJSM View Post
            Historic. First time Floyd fighting outside the US.

That's how desperate he is to avoid the IRS.

They might even make the same amount of money like last time even with less PPV considering they'd pay zero or less taxes in Saudi Arabia.
            He would still need to pay taxes in the US. So you're completely wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
              He would still need to pay taxes in the US. So you're completely wrong.
              You're wrong. This fight ain't happening in the first place. He did this sht a year ago during the Canelo/GGG rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by True That View Post
                Saudi Arabia becoming the new mecca of boxing, Lol

Nicely done!

Comment

Originally posted by RGJTMMRDCMJRJSM View Post
                  You're wrong. This fight ain't happening in the first place. He did this sht a year ago during the Canelo/GGG rematch.
                  No i'm not. If he fought in Saudi Arabia h would still pay tax in the US. You're wrong and now try and change the subject. Just accept it and move one, lets not drag this out because you are one of those people that can't accept being wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Eddy Current View Post
                    Dang, I would go but I like to have a beer while I watch a boxing match but in Saudi Arabia they behead people for drinking a beer.
                    Lmao!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                      No i'm not. If he fought in Saudi Arabia h would still pay tax in the US. You're wrong and now try and change the subject. Just accept it and move one, lets not drag this out because you are one of those people that can't accept being wrong.
                      You're wrong. He didn't get taxed when he fought that kickboxer in Japan. Facts. The only issue that time was he got taken hostage by the Yakuza.
                      Last edited by RuleOfTheSpear; 08-18-2019, 06:23 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X