Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

how good would college player Tacko Fall be as a Boxer??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how good would college player Tacko Fall be as a Boxer??

23 years old
    7'5" height
    289 pounds
    10'2" wingspan reach

with 6 months of training i could see him winning a few rounds from deontay wilder

Comment

Terribly.

Tacko isn't that great of an athlete.

I mean, he's great for 7'6", but that's not good enough.

That's the thing that makes Deontay Wilder so dangerous, he's built & moves like a basketball player, but has insane power.

Tacko Fall doesn't have much strength from what I've seen and isn't super athletic from what I saw in the NCAA tournament.

Comment

7'5"!?? Goddamn! The nephilim have returned

Comment

Probably wouldn't survive a training camp.

Comment

he's too big. it would take him a long, long time to learn how to coordinate his body and pace himself. he'd have lower body injuries. his size would be a liability. he'd outrange virtually everybody being almost a foot shorter. why be so tall?

giannis, however, is 6'11", 245 lbs, and has no body fat and runs like a deer. tyson fury looks fleet footed compared to most of these guys. you wouldn't even think giannis was real if you trained him to box when he was 12 or 14 years old. is he a preordained all time great? of course not. but you bet your ass you want him walking into your gym at 13 years old over chris arreola.

Comment

i heard a ted talk recently where the dude said that if you know a man over 7' tall in the US and he's of the right age that there's a 1 in 6 chance that he's in the NBA right now . not sure if that's true, but that's what ted said.

Comment

I just had a Fat Moment

I thought the thread title said:

How Good is Taco Bell's Box

smh

Comment

even if he was mediocre.. who is gonna punch him in the face??? his face is 5 feet above the average boxer's reach.

Comment

He could probably be heavyweight champion.

Wilder started boxing at a late age after playing basketball and football and look where he is now.

Comment

Working...
                    X