Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kovalev denies JDJ trying to jump sides. (vid inside)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kovalev denies JDJ trying to jump sides. (vid inside)

Jump to 1:25

if its true then jackson is the lowest of the low, a turncoat and a deserter. used to get shot dead for that back in the old days.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
      Jump to 1:25
      I think these are mind games TeamWard is playing. Pretty smart imo, Kov will gas out going for the kill even earlier this time making it a much clearer victory for Ward.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
        if its true then jackson is the lowest of the low, a turncoat and a deserter. used to get shot dead for that back in the old days.
        In Russia it probably still happens.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
          It sounds ugly to us fans because it's all a big soap opera to us but look at from the perspective that it's his job. Sometimes, you leave an employer to go to a competitor. If your boss treated you poorly, should you be shot in the back because you sent an application to another company in that field? Of course not. Let's be grown up about this.

Comment

so, wart's side say jackson approached them and jackson says they approached him? that previous thread it was al BS and fanboys were eating it

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
              so, wart's side say jackson approached them and jackson says they approached him? that previous thread it was al BS and fanboys were eating it
              Idk about that. Jackson saying they reached out to him makes me think J. Prince is telling the truth. If you look at that thread I said I didn't believe any of it. But now that it's confirmed a conversation happened I believe J. Prince. Of course Jackson isn't going to admit he tried to jump ship. But why would Ward need Jackson? He wouldn't. But I can see Jackson wanting to leave.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                Idk about that. Jackson saying they reached out to him makes me think J. Prince is telling the truth. If you look at that thread I said I didn't believe any of it. But now that it's confirmed a conversation happened I believe J. Prince. Of course Jackson isn't going to admit he tried to jump ship. But why would Ward need Jackson? He wouldn't. But I can see Jackson wanting to leave.
                it's all bullshit. "she said, he said... blah blah blah...." they know each other because that guy price is also the manager of a fighter that jackson trains (don't remember the name but it is in the other thread) so they are in touch. nothing but mental games, you wanna make it seems or believe that this affects kovalev's team? cool imo shows desperation or lack of confidence (if you need this kind of stuff) from wart's side. kovalev was always straight foward every time he had to talk about ward, never implied anything or left things at peoples criteria

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                  Ward might not need Jackson, but interfering with Kovalevs training camp would undeniably give Ward an edge - hell, even the fallout from this might. From that perspective it was kind of a win - win for team Ward to make the offer, especially if there is, - as seems entirely likely - already some friction in the Kovalev camp. Both Prince and Hunter (and yeah, Dre himself) are smart, cerebral guys and showed considerable gamesmanship prior to the first fight. I have no doubt they'd be quite capable of coming up with a plan like this. Clever if they did.

Comment

Originally posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
                    Ward might not need Jackson, but interfering with Kovalevs training camp would undeniably give Ward an edge - hell, even the fallout from this might. From that perspective it was kind of a win - win for team Ward to make the offer, especially if there is, - as seems entirely likely - already some friction in the Kovalev camp. Both Prince and Hunter (and yeah, Dre himself) are smart, cerebral guys and showed considerable gamesmanship prior to the first fight. I have no doubt they'd be quite capable of coming up with a plan like this. Clever if they did.
                    With the turmoil between Kovalev and Jackson it benefits Ward more of Jackson is over there with Kovalev than with him

Comment

Working...
                    X