Collapse
No announcement yet.

T.O the hottest city right now?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You can do some whale watching in Toronto too! Only thing is that there they call it 'girl' watching for some reason.

I actually love the change of seasons and look forward to the leaves turning colour and the arrival of winter. Born and bred Montrealers love the snow, we have no hate for it. It is a part of life. I would find it very boring to live in the same basic weather year round, other than the west coast rainy season. In a few months from now, we will be looking forward to the yearly high heel and mini skirt festival which lasts all summer long.

By the way... I get through the winter just fine in a pair of running shoes. The only boots I wear are ski boots.

Comment

Originally posted by Barcham View Post
      I actually love the change of seasons and look forward to the leaves turning colour and the arrival of winter. Born and bred Montrealers love the snow, we have no hate for it. It is a part of life. I would find it very boring to live in the same basic weather year round, othe
      TRANSLATION: I'm stuck in this god forsaken shit-hole and damm it...I'm trying to make the best of it.
      Last edited by jaded; 10-04-2015, 12:03 AM.

Comment

Another day of whale sightings today...3rd time in the last 6 days. I managed to get a bit of video this time...admittedly though very hard to see in this. My dog started barking at it @ 35 seconds in. She swims exactly at that spot and got territorial about.

Comment

Working...
        X