Collapse
No announcement yet.

Maravilla of 2012 vs GGG of today, who wins and why

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Maravilla that got bish slapped and battered like a ragdoll by a fat HIGH on weed version of Chavez as soon as he let his hands go!??!

YAH sure he definitely survives Gennady!! Who hits 20x times harder and attacks from the opening bell... LOoOOOOooL!!

Comment

Golovkin gives Martinez the beating of a lifetime.

Comment

#NeverForget #LMAO #HeySiri #Define:Embarrassed #Define:Humiliated

OH GOD lmao one of the greatest rounds in boxing history.

Comment

Seems senseless to have a hypothetical with guy who blatantly ducked GGG for good reason.

Comment

Golovkin wouldn't take the fight with a 2012 Sergio. It would be like Ward, where Golovkin acts brave and calls him out. Then runs with his tail tucked. My dog does the same thing with pitbulls. Barks, then hides behind me when they bark back. Maybe I should nickname him Genady.

Comment

Golovkin would have stopped him

Comment

Maravilla by Decision!!! He would box circles around GGG. No, but seriously it would be quite a matchup. I would have GGG by late stoppage. Sergio with hold his own against GGG in the early mid rounds and then GGG would take over. Nevertheless, it doesnt take away Sergios brilliance in his prime.

Comment

Originally posted by aldo5408 View Post
                  Martinez boxes circles around his ass flashbacks of Pavlik vs martinez
                  your inability to break down simple matchups is pitifully apparent right here

Comment

how many more threads about GGG this and that do we need ?

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                      Golovkin wouldn't take the fight with a 2012 Sergio. It would be like Ward, where Golovkin acts brave and calls him out. Then runs with his tail tucked. My dog does the same thing with pitbulls. Barks, then hides behind me when they bark back. Maybe I should nickname him Genady.
                      Haha, you're a joke of a poster

Comment

Working...
                      X