Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SIX: seal team 6, History channel. Who watches it?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
    Got into watching 6 last week, and it’s a great show. The History channel is dropping cash into these shows. Vikings, etc.

Any of you guys follow this show?
    I respect your opinion but imo its just an ok show.

Comment

Originally posted by True-Boxing-Fan View Post
      I respect your opinion but imo its just an ok show.
      I got Japanese TV to compare it to, so no offense taken.

Wendy’s just reopened a hamburger joint in Tokyo, I’m gonna take a train for 45 minutes to go and eat one. Things I’d not even notice or care about in Cali, are valuable to me.

I haven’t been home in two years 5 months.

I’m trying to get inside the Yokosuka naval base, but I’m a civilian, and need a military chaperone. They have the real Taco Bell, chilies, all the crap I want to eat.

Comment

Originally posted by SunSpace View Post
        I feel bad for those guys; beyond having a name as silly as seals, they are just pawns in a nasty game of war.
        Originally posted by Pechorin View Post
        :gay::gay::gay:
        Originally posted by SunSpace View Post
        What a load of BS; fighting for each other...yeah, right

Seals are off killing people they haven't even met because their government told them to do it
        Why do you bother with those trolls.

I admit I sat on my butt in H.S. I did not fail but diffidently did not have the grades for college. Pop's told me what's your problem both of your older brothers are in college. Summer was over pop's ultimatum was in two weeks you start playing rent.

I went to see the Air Force recruiter but he was a no show. I took the Armed Services Vocational Aptitude Battery (ASVAB) and physical on the 1st day (Saturday). On Monday I was sworn into the USMC. Thursday morning I was off to boot camp a week and a day short of pops deadline.

I stuffed all the worldly possessions in four boxes and moved them to my favorite uncles garage. He was a pathfinder of the 101st Airborne Division (Screamin' Eagles) He made the night drop before the invasion (D-Day).

I didn't need to explain to him. He told me if he could tell my mom (his sister when he felt the time was right).

About a month before graduation my Uncle told my parents I joined the Marines.

I was a young man right out of H.S. when I joined. At 19 I was taught how to be responsible. Get enough sleep at night, be well groomed, learn the things I needed to learn.

I earned a Top Secret Security Clearance and guarded items so sensitive today I still can't talk about it!

When I became an NCO I took care of the young men the Marine Corps gave me as charge. If sometimes I had to punish some of them I tried to keep it off the books.

We are not pawns or patsy's. We are men!

I left to become a big city cop. I'm retired and now work for Uncle Sam again!

As for "SunSpace" you don't know anyone willing to die for you? Piss pore!

By the way I saw the 1st Season it was fantastic and realistic! Been too busy to see the the 2nd season but I have them on DVR.
        Last edited by TJ highway; 06-22-2018, 04:27 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by TJ highway View Post
          Why do you bother with those trolls.

I admit I sat on my butt in H.S. I did not fail but diffidently did not have the grades for college. Pop's told me what's your problem both of your older brothers are in college. Summer was over pop's ultimatum was in two weeks you start playing rent.

I went to see the Air Force recruiter but he was a no show. I took the Armed Services Vocational Aptitude Battery (ASVAB) and physical on the 1st day (Saturday). On Monday I was sworn into the USMC. Thursday morning I was off to boot camp a week and a day short of pops deadline.

I stuffed all the worldly possessions in four boxes and moved them to my favorite uncles garage. He was a pathfinder of the 101st Airborne Division (Screamin' Eagles) He made the night drop before the invasion (D-Day).

I didn't need to explain to him. He told me if he could tell my mom (his sister when he felt the time was right).

About a month before graduation my Uncle told my parents I joined the Marines.

I was a young man right out of H.S. when I joined. At 19 I was thought how to be responsible. Get enough sleep at night, be well groomed, learn the things I needed to learn.
          I earned a Top Secret Security Clearance and guarded items so sensitive today I still can't talk about it!

When I became an NCO I took care of the young men the Marine Corps gave me as charge. If sometimes I had to punish some of them I tried to keep it off the books.

We are not pawns or patsy's. We are men!

I left to become a big city cop. I'm retired and now work for Uncle Sam again!

As for "SunSpace" you don't know anyone willing to die for you? Piss pore!

By the way I saw the 1st Season it was fantastic and realistic! Been too busy to see the the 2nd season but I have them on DVR.

Glad you liked it. Those guys fought as a team, and never, ever gave up... it was impressive.. my Godson, also a marine said it was very well made..

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by TJ highway View Post
              Exactly. I forget who said it, but here goes.

“One can never discuss peace, until he is ready to go to War!”

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
                He has Skype on his dialup connection cutty! Except his island’s phone lines aren’t at their best right now...
                It’s funny how he imploded once I provided proof to a mod.. LMAO!

I’ll hit you up when I get back to Cali, comics.

Comment

But, they are good at it. They trust their government to send them on proper missions.

I’ve never been in the service, but many in my family have.

They fight for each other not the flag.

Lemme ask two soldiers on this site.

krazyn8tive
                  Beercules
                  preferably ask one with no legs or arms left to get a proper clear opinion
                  balanced with that though, people gotta earn a living.

Comment

Originally posted by DreamFighter View Post
                    preferably ask one with no legs or arms left to get a proper clear opinion
                    balanced with that though, people gotta earn a living.
                    My uncle joe lost his arm a lil above the elbow, and he agrees with what I wrote. Do I need to get his photo and a letter for you?

Comment

It’s funny how he imploded once I provided proof to a mod.. LMAO!

I’ll hit you up when I get back to Cali, comics.
                      Hell yeah bro

Comment

Working...
                      X