No announcement yet.

Any Wrestling Fans on BoxingScene?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Build That Wall View Post
    New day will give their slot to CM Punk. CM Punk wins the briefcase and Cashes in on Nakamura after he wins the last man standing match
    AJ is my favorite wrestler these days, but I hope my boy Nakamura gets a run with the title.

Comment

• Originally posted by flipbjefrox View Post
      Have fun! Next time check out NXT takeover as well. They tend to be the better show.
      That ladder match at the last Takeover before Wrestlemania was the best match of the year so far. That match put all the recent WWE ladder matches to shame. I doubt either Money in the Bank match tonight will top that one.

Comment

Kinda hard. NXT has 5 matches and each match is given 20 minutes minimum while the main roster has 10+ match and only 1 or 2 matches will be given time
        who's problem is that?

Comment

• Originally posted by TeamXtreme View Post
          who's problem is that?
          Creative and bookers because they’re putting too many matches that do y really have any significance just to put them on like Jinder vs Roman.

Comment

• Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
            That ladder match at the last Takeover before Wrestlemania was the best match of the year so far. That match put all the recent WWE ladder matches to shame. I doubt either Money in the Bank match tonight will top that one.
            Yup I was in New Orleans. But I still thought Gargano vs. Ciampa was better IMO

Comment

Creative and bookers because they’re putting too many matches that do y really have any significance just to put them on like Jinder vs Roman.
              Roman vs Jinder will have all the CM Punk chsnts

Comment

• only one cm punk chant during Roman vs Jinder. Horrific match

Comment

• WWE Released Big Cass. Impact Wrestling needs to sign him.

Comment

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d5-jbydirbo Bret Hart and Owen Hart had some great matches, and chemistry.

Comment

• Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
                      Interesting, I'll have to check it out. Don't really watch nxt but Gargano and Tampa are great.

Comment

Working...
                      X